2020 DVC Member Cruise to Alaska - Cancelled

Mathmagicland

Disneyland - the original since 1955
Alaska here we come - starting the cruise meets thread for the August 2020 DVC Member Cruise to Alaska!

I have my reservation, however I have been on hold for payment for over two hours

I have my reservation, however I have been on hold for payment for over two hours
I just talked with member services again. They acknowledged the delay and told me they would be calling me back because I have a confirmation #.

My payment just went through. All done , finally and member services called me back just to make sure NO Worries.

This will be our second DVC member cruise, beyond excited.
Did an ALASKA cruise 2 years ago with another line, looking forwards to the Disney experience!!

This will be our second DVC member cruise, beyond excited.
Did an ALASKA cruise 2 years ago with another line, looking forwards to the Disney experience!!
We did the first DVC members cruise to Alaska in 2015 & it was also our first cruise ever...got me hooked on MCs, and excited to be going back to Alaska.

This will be our 30th Anniversary and our first member cruise!
Congratulations! Hope you have as much fun on your first Member Cruise as we did in 2010!!!!! (And as much fun as we hope we'll be having with you in 2020!!!)

503 days guys! Got my Disney Cruise Line App counting down. And we’ve already been researching excursions. I hope that Bill Farmer will be on this cruise (saw him at the Goofy Movie panel D23 Expo 2015). Would love to see his live voice acting again. Since I’ve never done a Member Cruise I can only imagine what I think will happen. And I’m sure the real thing will blow me away.

503 days guys! Got my Disney Cruise Line App counting down. And we’ve already been researching excursions. I hope that Bill Farmer will be on this cruise (saw him at the Goofy Movie panel D23 Expo 2015). Would love to see his live voice acting again. Since I’ve never done a Member Cruise I can only imagine what I think will happen. And I’m sure the real thing will blow me away.
If you enjoy D23 Expo, you should really like the Member cruise. I think it is sort of a mini expo but with a LOT less people! Bill has been on the two MCs I have been on & I saw he was also on last year’s cruise.

The MCs have lots of interesting sessions, from animators to voice talent to studio talent and more! Some sessions are repeated but others may be only once, so you will want to be sure to check for that thru the Navigator app before making decisions on what to see & do. You don’t want to miss something that is only once for another thing or character greeting that will be repeated.

YES! Hope so too! We saw him on a Member Cruise many years ago and he was great. Just remembering him reading part of the DVC Member Contract in Goofy's voice and it was hilarious!!!
:goofy:
"Garsh! Maintnence fees kin be paid on an annyahl basis or by montly witdrahls from yer bank accawnt...."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts