2020 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Has Now Ended.

THere is no Food and Wine merch yet. They are still selling the F&G merch. I'm guessing the F&W merch will arrive right around the time they usually start that festival. The posters around the park look really cool so hoping for some merch with that design.

THere is no Food and Wine merch yet. They are still selling the F&G merch. I'm guessing the F&W merch will arrive right around the time they usually start that festival. The posters around the park look really cool so hoping for some merch with that design.
On the livestream I watched yesterday he asked what looked to be a manager who was at one of the kiosks and she basically said that they were working through the F&G merchandise before they were going to put out the F&W stuff. I'm with you - love the signage so also hoping there is some merch with that theming.

I saw in MDE when you click on the merchandise tile that they refer to 25th anniversary merch. I had wondered if they were going to "count" this year. In some ways seems a shame to have the 25th be such a "watered-down" festival but I imagine they had the merch already designed and maybe even in production. Nothing to say the 26th can't be an over-the-top celebration. :)

I saw in MDE when you click on the merchandise tile that they refer to 25th anniversary merch. I had wondered if they were going to "count" this year. In some ways seems a shame to have the 25th be such a "watered-down" festival but I imagine they had the merch already designed and maybe even in production. Nothing to say the 26th can't be an over-the-top celebration. :)

Same here, was hoping as that this year is "A taste of the Epcot Food and Wine Festival", they would celebrate the 25th anniversary in 2021. I hope some of the 25th anniversary merchandise will be available for purchase on shop Disney.

I remember looking at that before I went and crunching the numbers. At least for me, it didn't make $ sense and the best option was to simply purchase a F&W gift card wristlet. YMMV but that was my experience. I also watched some guests at F&W try to work out the best way to use the lanyard and they became frustrated very quickly.

ohyes it’s definitely a varies by person situation. I’m a planner so had looked at all the menus ahead of time and new what I/we wanted to try and figured out that it worked out better for us to get the lanyard. Even then I remember skipping some booths that had long lines so had to make adjustments. If you’re not an obsessive planner like me, it’s easy to not get your moneys worth with the lanyard too.

of course another benefit is that it’s only one charge for all your items, and then everything is paid for. I didn’t realize they had a gift card wristlet- that would serve the same “prepaid” purpose, and perhaps we will go that route this time!

Sorry if I missed this in a previous post, but does anyone know if they will still be offering the free passport booklets?

Anyone that's been see Citrus Blossom selling the orange bird supper? It's on the menu, but just curios.

Sorry if I missed this in a previous post, but does anyone know if they will still be offering the free passport booklets?

Per DFB, they are doing the passport booklets, but the pictures posted were from previous years, so I am not sure. Could have been a copy and paste mistake....just not sure.

I myself am curious about the Remy Hide and Squeak. I'm sure they aren't doing it, but we were looking forward to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!