2020 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival - Has Now Ended.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but are they doing the prepaid lanyards with Food and Wine tickets this year? Thanks!

Has the end date been released yet?
Nothing official, but Epcot's Holidays around the world is scheduled to begin on November 27, 2020. Therefore the Food & Wine Festival would have to end by November 26. I'd guess that it would need to end at least a few days earlier in order to transform the Marketplace kiosks into the Holiday Kitchens.

I'm anxiously awaiting this date as well. I'm scheduled to be there November 14 - 18th and I know in past years it used to end just after Jersey Week but more recently it ran longer. Hoping we won't be missing it.

Nothing official, but Epcot's Holidays around the world is scheduled to begin on November 27, 2020. Therefore the Food & Wine Festival would have to end by November 26. I'd guess that it would need to end at least a few days earlier in order to transform the Marketplace kiosks into the Holiday Kitchens.
I'm anxiously awaiting this date as well. I'm scheduled to be there November 14 - 18th and I know in past years it used to end just after Jersey Week but more recently it ran longer. Hoping we won't be missing it.

Per the below linked article that appeared in today's (Sunday) print edition of Florida Today, it runs through "at least Nov. 15th"

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/...ts-annual-food-wine-festival-year/5859132002/

I can’t seem to find the Alps booth in the map, is it near Germany? Also does anyone know if the donut box supposed to open this fall?

Local here,

It used to be the booths would disappear then re-appear for the next festival. Lately, they just shutter the booth, and rework it for the next festival...

We are going on Friday, just for the day... I will post our reviews next week...

Are the parks (and the kiosks) touchless payment only or are they accepting cash?

Are the parks (and the kiosks) touchless payment only or are they accepting cash?
I ran into several booths that had registers that were cash only due to the card reader being down. I believe the only places on property that are truly cashless are the ones who only accept mobile orders now.

We went today so here’s a mini review:
Hawai’i Kaluah Pork Slider—delicious!
Hawai’i Spam hash- very good
Hawai’i pineapple sparkling wine: excellent
Fire corned beef : yummy
Fire S’more: very good
Fire beer was a porter wh was good

Africa: Pire pshrimp: very good but the couscous was “meh”

The following were all at the indoor pavilion:
lobster Mac n cheese: very good but lobster was a bit tough
Buffalo chicken Mac n cheese: good esp w the blue cheese
Fisherman’s pie: loved it! Wow.
Apple orchard hard cider—good

Citrus pavilion Chicken: we liked it but it’s not “great”

more desserts tomorrow

epcot crowds were very low today

We went today so here’s a mini review:
Hawai’i Kaluah Pork Slider—delicious!
Hawai’i Spam hash- very good
Hawai’i pineapple sparkling wine: excellent
Fire corned beef : yummy
Fire S’more: very good
Fire beer was a porter wh was good

Africa: Pire pshrimp: very good but the couscous was “meh”

The following were all at the indoor pavilion:
lobster Mac n cheese: very good but lobster was a bit tough
Buffalo chicken Mac n cheese: good esp w the blue cheese
Fisherman’s pie: loved it! Wow.
Apple orchard hard cider—good

Citrus pavilion Chicken: we liked it but it’s not “great”

more desserts tomorrow

epcot crowds were very low today
Thanks for the reviews. If you can, try to find out the end date of the festival. I’m hoping it will still be going November 20th. I want to try some of the dishes you reviewed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!