2020 New Coaster Teaser Video

That is doubtful (SeaWorld already tried VR once, with Kraken. It didn't last very long)

I’m happy to see new attractions in the all the parks, seaworld included. Would like to See one to appeal to kids past the Sesame st age group but not quite
That is doubtful (SeaWorld already tried VR once, with Kraken. It didn't last very long)

I was thinking more of a indoor dark type stationary type ala pandora

Time will tell

It’s definitely a coaster. Planning flags have gone up by the water by Mango Joes. Sounds like that whole area is getting rethemed along with Shamu Stadium according to rumours on another site.

While I’m happy they’re building new attractions, everything they’ve added the last couple of years just doesn’t appeal to me. I don’t like coasters and I don’t like drops so Infinity Falls is out for me too. Sesame Street looks incredible (haven’t had the chance to see it in real life yet) but it’s obviously rightly aimed at small children.

I know they can’t please everyone but I just wish they’d build something that’s in between thrill ride and kiddie ride. And with Wild Arctic closing soon and being replaced that’s something else we won’t be able to ride until it reopens as a new attraction.

I understand they need to find new ways to bring people in due to bad press and to compete with the other parks in Orlando but it’s basically just becoming Busch Gardens with a marine theme tbh Sea World’s always been one of my favourite parks since I was a kid but it’s slowly moving away from what made it so special and different.

I wonder if the theming for this coaster will be a bit more special? Probably not but it could make it stand out more.

And with Wild Arctic closing soon and being replaced that’s something else we won’t be able to ride until it reopen

Any idea of why & when they are closing? Can’t say I’m a huge fan of it but it’s a nice enough segueway into the exhibit and at least something most kids are partake

Any idea of why & when they are closing? Can’t say I’m a huge fan of it but it’s a nice enough segueway into the exhibit and at least something most kids are partake

Not sure exactly when but I’ve read that it’s on the chopping block soon. From what I’ve read the animal exhibit will remain open while they change it and then the new ride will be a flying theatre type ride. This is all still rumour atm though. Nothing’s been officially announced yet.

Wild Arctic itself is in really bad shape so that’s probably why. Last time we went on it was rougher than normal and the doors were flapping and banging open when it going so I’m not surprised they’re getting rid of it tbh

First of all, it looks like its going to be a dive coaster like Shiekra at Busch Gardens. It will probably be around 200 feet tall with a 90° drop.

Second some of you may not like that all they are adding is coasters but it does fill a hole in the Orlando area. The other 2 big parks don't have the high thrilling coasters like Sea World does.

I for one love Sea World. Manta and Mako are 2 of the best roller coasters in Orlando.

JMHO, SW needs to fill the gap coaster bracket...As in the kids who have aged out of Sesame Street attractions and are used to riding basic roller coasters but not quite tall enough to ride the big boys. I’m at the point where i’m Not looking for the tallest, fastest either.

Just offer one less aggressive coaster or zippy dark ride well and it will be a solid hit.

JMHO, SW needs to fill the gap coaster bracket...As in the kids who have aged out of Sesame Street attractions and are used to riding basic roller coasters but not quite tall enough to ride the big boys. I’m at the point where i’m Not looking for the tallest, fastest either.

Just offer one less aggressive coaster or zippy dark ride well and it will be a solid hit.

Totally agree with you! We were there today and it was an amazing fun day but it kind of sucked for my almost 8yo. Not big enough for the big 3 coasters like my 10 yo did, but he is used to doing the mountains at Disney and rockin roller coaster so it was a bummer there wasn’t something “in between.” Like you I, too, am fine with “thrill lite” I did the mako with my older son and it was ok, but I won’t do kraken or manta because I don’t want to go upside down. I would love to see an animal themed vr ride like at pandora or an indoor coaster with cool theming

Totally agree with you on this. My thoughts exactly when I saw this. Slowly phase out the animals and just load the place with coasters and thrill rides. Its nothing special anymore.
I love the animals too, but I understand that all the scrutiny has led us here. I really do struggle with animals for entertainment. I don’t know the right path, but o can tell you the best part of my day today was watching the sea lions!

Totally agree with you! We were there today and it was an amazing fun day but it kind of sucked for my almost 8yo. Not big enough for the big 3 coasters like my 10 yo did, but he is used to doing the mountains at Disney and rockin roller coaster so it was a bummer there wasn’t something “in between.” Like you I, too, am fine with “thrill lite” I did the mako with my older son and it was ok, but I won’t do kraken or manta because I don’t want to go upside down. I would love to see an animal themed vr ride like at pandora or an indoor coaster with cool theming

It would be nice for them to do an indoor ride that's a bit more thrilling but still family friendly especially with how unpredictable Florida weather tends to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!