2020 Snack Credits

UnicornMom

Earning My Ears
Can anyone confirm whether or not we can use snack credits for Dole Whips at Aloha Isle? Heading down later this month and the Disney website says Aloha Isle doesn’t accept dining plan credits but I read the comments on other threads about contract renewals. Is Aloha Isle usually on the dining plan?
Also any good tips for snack credits? I’m going to have a hungry 9 year old eating only kids meals. 😕

We were just there and we used snack credits to get dole whips at Aloha Isle. I would be surprised if it wasn't. You can also get dole whips on the dining plan from Tamu Tamu Refreshments at AK and Marketplace Snacks at Disney Springs.

Depending on when you're going, if there's a festival at EPCOT each country may have a food truck where you can get good stuff for snack credits. Funnel cakes can be a good option since they're fairly large.

When the website mentions that dining plans are not accepted, it’s only referring to meal credits. Snack credits can be used all over disney world including gift shops that sell prepackaged food items.

Check out menus here or at Allears and look for the purple snack logo. That will tell you what can be purchased with your snack credits.

When the website mentions that dining plans are not accepted, it’s only referring to meal credits. Snack credits can be used all over disney world including gift shops that sell prepackaged food items.

Check out menus here or at Allears and look for the purple snack logo. That will tell you what can be purchased with your snack credits.
Thank you! That’s so helpful!

Re funnel cakes: it used to be that only the funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow in MK were DDP snacks, and the ones in Epcot were not? Can anyone confirm if this is still the case and please?

RE: Funnel Cakes,
You can get one a for a DDP snack credit at Sleep Hollow in MK and Epic Eats in Hollywood Studios. At these locations you can also get ones with extra toppings such as the strawberry one, or in the case of Epic Eats you can also get the Cookies and Cream one.

I believe you can get a plain one with a snack credit in Epcot, Blizard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter