2020 TICKETS AVAILABLE TOMORROW 7/9/20

I just checked on tickets. For 2020, the longest ticket you can get now is 7 days. I don't see any where in MDE to add days to existing tickets. I guess I'll have to call for that.

The good news is all parks are available right now for resort guests.

j

Or else buy multiple tickets. As in for a 10-day ticket equivalent, buy a 7-day and a 3-day (or 6/4 or whatever is the least financial mix).

I got my October 2020 tickets this morning but couldn't get the Park Reservations made. I was directed to call Technical Help and the issue turned out to be that the system can't distinguish ticket media if there are more than one ticket under my name (I have already bought tickets and made reservations for the February 2021 trip).

There is a work-around, though, which the CM used and now we are all set for October AND February on campsites and tickets and park reservations. Today's hold time was 1 hr 40 min (after several tries of "all circuits are busy") but it's done and over with.

Next will be ADR's in the new 60 day window.

Bama Ed

Or else buy multiple tickets. As in for a 10-day ticket equivalent, buy a 7-day and a 3-day (or 6/4 or whatever is the least financial mix).
Because pricing is so front loaded, To get to 10 days now, it is about the same price as an AP.

We just bought 7 day tickets this morning for Ian and his friend. I'll have to call to have extra days added to Donna and mine. I'll also have to call to have Ian's friend added to the reservation because I can't make park reservations for him since he doesn't show on our resort resi.

Oh, the fun of WDW planning.

j

Got our tickets last night, tried to buy online, and nope not working, so called. Wait time 30 minutes, nope ended up being nearly and hour. But got our tickets, linked them and park reservations made. Had to call back today to pay off our campsite, so we are all set, magicbands ordered and ready. Next attempt ADR's again. See what we can get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!