2020 Watch??

That's what I can't figure out? I have an actual OBB sail date as well but can't seem to find the link to modify reservation? I can see change stateroom or make payment but nothing about modifying sail date. Where do I find that?

Thanks for your help!!!

On these advanced booking days I thought you have to call to change a prior cruise. Only new bookings can be done online. But now i’m not sure where I read that.

Enjoy your cruise!

On these advanced booking days I thought you have to call to change a prior cruise. Only new bookings can be done online. But now i’m not sure where I read that.

Enjoy your cruise!

Thats what I thought too! But somehow collectoraholic was able to do it:
"I had and actual OBB sail date that can be modified online. If you have a Placeholder OBB only, that you MUST call in to turn in to an actual OBB sail date, if that makes sense.

HTHs! :)"

Is anyone else really surprised by the prices? It'd be over $10K for my family of 5 to take a 7-day cruise over president's day weekend in february. That is more expensive than summer 2019 when we wouldn't have to pull the kids out of school!

Is anyone else really surprised by the prices? It'd be over $10K for my family of 5 to take a 7-day cruise over president's day weekend in february. That is more expensive than summer 2019 when we wouldn't have to pull the kids out of school!
I was actually thinking for our cruise it might be more than it ended up being, but we are booked for a week between President's Day (which must be getting more popular) and most spring breaks. And it's not a special/new itinerary... so I was pleased.

Presidents’ Week is a break for most of the Northeast at least, so there is a big portion of the population that does not have to pull kids out of school.

Plus given recent history, it is not absurd to assume it will become a Star Wars Cruise. Those and Marvel (Magic usually) have been announced after the release date the past 2 years.

Presidents’ Week is a break for most of the Northeast at least, so there is a big portion of the population that does not have to pull kids out of school.

Plus given recent history, it is not absurd to assume it will become a Star Wars Cruise. Those and Marvel (Magic usually) have been announced after the release date the past 2 years.
Beth, this has nothing to do with your post - but I enjoyed reading about your cruise to Greece on your blog! I'll be on a solo Greek Isles cruise on Jewel OTS in October 2019.

Beth, this has nothing to do with your post - but I enjoyed reading about your cruise to Greece on your blog! I'll be on a solo Greek Isles cruise on Jewel OTS in October 2019.

Thank you! Feel free to PM with any questions and I’ll try to answer them!

Thank you! Feel free to PM with any questions and I’ll try to answer them!

Hi I'm sailing August 2019 can I can get a link to your blog I would love to read. I've never traveled on RCI or to Greece so very excited.

I meant to post this a couple days ago -- we booked the 8 day March spring Fantasy itinerary on Silver opening day, and had to get a GTY cabin (we went with 4A but both 4a and 4b were GTY at that point). 3 days later when the holds started expiring our TA was able to get us into a cabin on deck 9 and connect my SIL who booked that day. We weren't sure that was going to be possible.

I meant to post this a couple days ago -- we booked the 8 day March spring Fantasy itinerary on Silver opening day, and had to get a GTY cabin (we went with 4A but both 4a and 4b were GTY at that point). 3 days later when the holds started expiring our TA was able to get us into a cabin on deck 9 and connect my SIL who booked that day. We weren't sure that was going to be possible.

That's great. Congrats and have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter