2020 Watch??

Hmm, so sorry! I had to switch back and forth between browsers and log out and in several times. It even kicked me out once I was able to see the new dates. Keep trying - I'm guessing the system is overwhelmed today.
Same here, I must have logged in / out about 50 times and also constantly trying to call the phone number but just getting a busy signal. :(

I spent over an hour getting a busy signal. Now I'm on hold. Going on about 30 mins now, the estimate was 45. We'll see. I have a Castaway Club number (I'm silver- done 3 cruises) but DCL keeps disassociating it with my online account so I can't see anything.

They are definitely overwhelmed! My 30 minute estimated wait just hit 90 minutes. I have it on speaker as I work from home today.

I couldn't see them at first, but just logged out and back in a few times and then it worked. I didn't mess with other browsers. I think they are just overloaded.

Ugh you guys! I'm Silver and was so excited for this morning. I started trying to see prices right at 8am (planned my whole morning around this!). Now, it's over 2 hours later and I'm still in the same boat. Also, phone line has been busy - my call log shows I've tried calling 82 times. :sad2:

They are definitely overwhelmed! My 30 minute estimated wait just hit 90 minutes. I have it on speaker as I work from home today.

I started calling at 8 and got a busy signal for a hour. I finally got through but now I've been on hold for 90 mins. I need to leave for work in 45 mins so hopefully someone will answer by then. :confused3

Update: After ~100 mins, someone picked up and I booked! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I actually finally submitted a quote online to Dreams and the agent got back to me instantly. I've never had an agent before, but I'm so desperate for a quote. We'll see how this goes.

I've been getting the busy signal all day. Been trying off and on since 8. :(. No me gusta

Oh, okay. We did our cruise on the Royal Princess, which I still think is the best ship we've been on to date. Next year we're on the Island Princess.
I wish they were doing that itinerary I would have done it then, but I every review I was reading was bad about the ship and for such a long cruise I didn't want to be on a bad ship.

Oh, okay. We did our cruise on the Royal Princess, which I still think is the best ship we've been on to date. Next year we're on the Island Princess.
Our first cruise on Princess was to Alaska on the Coral Princess (sister to Island Princess) in 2007. It's a nice-sized ship, but you definitely notice the narrowness, as it's a Panamax ship. I have read some negative reviews of the Island Princess since it went through a refurb that added more cabins (https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=279). However, since you like the itinerary and the price - I'm sure you'll have a wonderful cruise.

I've also sailed on the Crown Princess (2010) and sister Emerald Princess (2011) - and have no complaints about them.

I am silver status. I tried logging out and logging in and using different browsers, etc. When I use the drop-down to see the cruise dates, it only ever shows through May 2020. I've gone into the Castaway Club page several times and logged in through there and it shows silver.

Should I be looking in a different place, or are the summer dates supposed to be showing up for me in the drop-down?

I am silver status. I tried logging out and logging in and using different browsers, etc. When I use the drop-down to see the cruise dates, it only ever shows through May 2020. I've gone into the Castaway Club page several times and logged in through there and it shows silver.

Should I be looking in a different place, or are the summer dates supposed to be showing up for me in the drop-down?

Huh. It's been logging me out all day. When it's showing you only through May is your name at the top right, or does it still give you a button to log in? That's been happening to me, then when I re-login it works.

It shows my name upper right. If I go into Castaway Club it shows I'm silver. Whether I click to find a cruise from there or use the drop-down on the homepage the only 2020 dates are Jan - May. :( I've tried different browsers, my phone, logged in and out... nothing works!

It shows my name upper right. If I go into Castaway Club it shows I'm silver. Whether I click to find a cruise from there or use the drop-down on the homepage the only 2020 dates are Jan - May. :( I've tried different browsers, my phone, logged in and out... nothing works!

Not sure this will make you feel better but you are not alone, I have the same issue. I was on hold 90 minutes earlier to book our cruise. The rep couldn't tell me how to avoid this in the future either.

After you log in, do you see a bar at the top of the screen that says, "Welcome back! As a SILVER Castaway Club Member, you are eligible to book new itineraries for summer 2020 cruises. Learn More"? If you see that, then click on "learn more," which takes you to a page describing the itineraries, with a blue box on the right side that has a button that says "Explore Itineraries Now." Click on that, and then it should show you the summer options. They didn't appear for me when I used the drop-down box on the homepage, but did when I clicked through via that banner.

We were on hold for 3 hours today with Costco, BTW; gave them our info and they said they would call back when they booked the reservation for us, but that hasn't happened yet. And in the meantime, that cruise that included Dubrovnik appears to be completely sold out!

After you log in, do you see a bar at the top of the screen that says, "Welcome back! As a SILVER Castaway Club Member, you are eligible to book new itineraries for summer 2020 cruises. Learn More"? If you see that, then click on "learn more," which takes you to a page describing the itineraries, with a blue box on the right side that has a button that says "Explore Itineraries Now." Click on that, and then it should show you the summer options. They didn't appear for me when I used the drop-down box on the homepage, but did when I clicked through via that banner.

We were on hold for 3 hours today with Costco, BTW; gave them our info and they said they would call back when they booked the reservation for us, but that hasn't happened yet. And in the meantime, that cruise that included Dubrovnik appears to be completely sold out!

I don't have the banner. But if I go to the Castaway Club page it has me listed as silver. Fingers crossed you get the cruise you want!

Hmm. Then I really don't know. My issue was that it kept logging me out. I will say that it didn't work for me off and on today. I have a TA and she booked my cruise this morning, but I wanted to see the maps and stuff for myself so I logged on a few times until I could get it.

I don't have a banner either. Also, when I go to the Castaway Club page it says I'm silver and to make sure my status is correct in the top left so I'll be ready when the new cruises become available. It says I'm silver! So frustrating.

Maybe try an incognito (also called private on some browsers) window and see if that works? If it doesn't work there - and it may not since you can't get it to load on your phone either - then it sounds like a problem on Disney's side unfortunately and you may need to call. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!