2020 Watch??

I’m hoping to plan our first cruise ever in 2020! I see that the remainder of the year will hopefully be announced next month but I’m wondering how closely the prices for this year will compare to next. Should they be lower when they first come out? Or will they increase like everything else at WDW?

I’m hoping to plan our first cruise ever in 2020! I see that the remainder of the year will hopefully be announced next month but I’m wondering how closely the prices for this year will compare to next. Should they be lower when they first come out? Or will they increase like everything else at WDW?
Opening day prices are almost always the lowest price for that particular cruise. They typically only go up from there. And even when the cruises are later discounted (IGT, OGT, VGT), the opening day price tends to be lower than the discounted price.

Looking at previous year's prices will give you an idea what to expect. The prices go up every year, so plan to pay more.

We did our first DCL this year on the Magic it was amazing, we have done other cruise lines before but this is Disney they do it right

I am going to be on the EBTA from May 12-25. Will the next batch of cruises come out then, you think? Or too soon?

I am going to be on the EBTA from May 12-25. Will the next batch of cruises come out then, you think? Or too soon?
It looks like last year they were announced on Thursday, May 17, during the EBTA. So maybe they will be released on your cruise. I will be on the cruise after you, so I am hoping they will be released. I think I would rather book on board instead of getting a placeholder and calling in later.

How many 2021 cruises do you think I’ll find in the next release? I need to move my Jan 13 2020 to Jan 2021.

How many 2021 cruises do you think I’ll find in the next release? I need to move my Jan 13 2020 to Jan 2021.

Assuming DCL follows their normal schedule, the next release will cover through the end of 2020. Early 2021 won't be available until October-ish of this year.

Assuming DCL follows their normal schedule, the next release will cover through the end of 2020. Early 2021 won't be available until October-ish of this year.
I thought they offered just one week of the Wonder. But I cannot find the last release for 2019. I must be using all the wrong search words. Maybe it was a different ship.

Hopefully only 2 more (ish) weeks left to wait. We had to move our booking from the Hawaii Cruise to later in 2020 :( . Currently on the last Eastern Carribean but hoping there is another on the 3rd Oct 2020 so we can move to that. We couldn't afford our Disney stay for the week before our cruise so have had to book the week before the 3rd. Hedging our bets on a potential mystery cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!