2020Disney vacation packages early this year?

This is on the site right now -

Pardon the Inconvenience
At this time, we are unable to make new room or package reservations online or over the phone. You are still able to purchase tickets, book dining reservations and make FastPass+ selections. We apologize for any inconvenience while we work to improve your future experience

Wonder if this means rates/packages will be available soon :)

Pardon the Inconvenience
At this time, we are unable to make new room or package reservations online or over the phone. You are still able to purchase tickets, book dining reservations and make FastPass+ selections. We apologize for any inconvenience while we work to improve your future experience

That would be awesome! I've got the itch to book for next year some kinda bad!

Pardon the Inconvenience

This is exciting! I am looking to book Jan 2020. I would rather play around on the website comparing prices vs packages then just call.

I spoke with Disney Travel last night and they were having trouble accessing some of my client's reservations. She said that they were doing an "enhancement" the site and when I asked if it had anything to do with the 2020 packages, she said that she was 99% sure that it didn't. They have been told it will be a few weeks before they are released.

Does anyone know what the 18th means for room only booking? Will those be available to view online too starting the 18th or just packages?

Does anyone know what the 18th means for room only booking? Will those be available to view online too starting the 18th or just packages?

You will be able to price/book RO as well. Just want to add that Nov/Dec rates probably won't be available on the 18th as bookings are only available 499 days out. Those dates will gradually be added as time passes.

You will be able to price/book RO as well. Just want to add that Nov/Dec rates probably won't be available on the 18th as bookings are only available 499 days out. Those dates will gradually be added as time passes.
Thank you! I only need January and May 2020. Excited to be able to view room prices!

Since they have announced packages for 2020 begins June 18th I am ready to book. However, I am confused with some information about not being able to book if your check out date is more than 499 days out. So my question is if I am wanting to book December 27th 2020 and check out January 1st 2021 Will I be able to do that? Thanks for any information I can get

Since they have announced packages for 2020 begins June 18th I am ready to book. However, I am confused with some information about not being able to book if your check out date is more than 499 days out. So my question is if I am wanting to book December 27th 2020 and check out January 1st 2021 Will I be able to do that? Thanks for any information I can get

With a checkout date of Jan 1, 2021 you will have to wait until August 21, 2019 to book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter