2021 cruise watch thread~!

tlynk

DIS Veteran
Is there a 2021 cruise watch thread on the boards yet that someone can direct me to? I searched high and low (maybe not very well), but I cannot find a 2021 thread. I'm specifically interested in early - Spring 2021. Thank you in advance! :-)

indyannamom

Mouseketeer
I posted on the 2020 thread a month or so ago and basically got a no...but i’m Not on with enough time every day to keep a thread updated...so didn’t think it was a good idea for me to start one.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• nenis

Mouseketeer
    Do they release themed cruise dates too? I wanna book a star wars cruise for 2021!!!!

ahain

Thankful & Blessed
    Will the WBPC itinerary likely be included in this next round? or not until January?

• Mousemommy1

DIS Veteran
    I'm ready! We want to book for Feb 2021 and finally get our 7 night cruise (preferably Eastern Caribbean). We've only done a 4 night Bahamas cruise to date.

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
    Is there a 2021 cruise watch thread on the boards yet that someone can direct me to? I searched high and low (maybe not very well), but I cannot find a 2021 thread. I'm specifically interested in early - Spring 2021. Thank you in advance! :-)
    Same. Will watch this thread to see if one gets created.
    I'm ready to book for SB and Summer 2021. I really hope DCL brings back the 11-night Caribbean sailing. Best cruise we've ever been to & its saddens me there isn't one in 2020.

lklgoodman

DIS Veteran
    Do they release themed cruise dates too? I wanna book a star wars cruise for 2021!!!!
    We've done 2 Star Wars cruises with another coming up next Jan. They used to do them Jan.-April, then it was Jan until the end of March. For 2020 I think it's just Jan-Feb or possibly the first week of March. If you know you want a SW or Marvel you should book Jan or Feb. They won't be labeled as SW/Marvel when they first come out. Don't know why, but they wait a few months after they come out before they designate them. And so far SW has only been on the Fantasy and Marvel only on the Magic.

otten

DIS Veteran
    Will the WBPC itinerary likely be included in this next round? or not until January?
    I would say probably unless they don't said the Wonder back west until much later than previous years.

We booked the upcoming WBPC on October 4 last year.

pawstat

Earning My Ears
    Hoping to hear soon, looking for Eastern Caribbean for spring break (last week of March) 2021. There's usually chatter by now.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES