2021 cruise watch thread~!

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
i'm waiting too....we're planning on adding a 3 night cruise on the Dream to our WDW visit.
How much time do they usually have between when the itinerary is released and when they start booking?
They usually announce it the week before maybe a Wednesday or Thursday.
Than platinum and golden oak owners can book on Monday.
Tuesday gold can start booking
Wednesday silver and dvc members that haven’t sailed with DCL.
Thursday- everyone can start to book.

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
They usually announce it the week before maybe a Wednesday or Thursday.
Than platinum and golden oak owners can book on Monday.
Tuesday gold can start booking
Wednesday silver and dvc members that haven’t sailed with DCL.
Thursday- everyone can start to book.
this will be my first booking as gold....yay!
can i book the other 3 rooms as well?
well, one of the rooms is also gold (my daughter), but the two other rooms are silver (my son in one room and his kids in the other)..

DynamicDisneyDuo

DIS Veteran
this will be my first booking as gold....yay!
can i book the other 3 rooms as well?
well, one of the rooms is also gold (my daughter), but the two other rooms are silver (my son in one room and his kids in the other)..

You would only be able to book the gold rooms. Silver would have to wait for their window to open.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
    I wouldn't wait to book your Gold cabin. I've seen rates change quite a bit during opening week depending on the ship and sail date. You can always move your cabin within the same category if needed and still keep the original rate.
    good point...thanks for making me aware!

Vicki106

Mouseketeer
    Wondering if the Magic will make her way back to New York in 2021. She has fewer 2020 NY sailings than in the past o_O
    We are wondering the same thing. We sailed from NYC to PC with a day in WDW and then back to NYC during Thanksgiving week 2018 and loved it. Would have booked that again for 2019 and/or 2020, but it wasn't offered. Fingers crossed for 2021. The ship seemed to be full for that cruise and we didn't see any discounts. I hope they do it again!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES