2021 cruise watch thread~!

Hoping to see something new. Got a couple of placeholders burning a hole in my pocket!

So do they give us the heads up as to when they will release the dates so we can be ready to call at midnight?

So do they give us the heads up as to when they will release the dates so we can be ready to call at midnight?
Yes for the past few releases, they have sent out emails and press releases on a Thursday with bookings beginning the following week - Monday for Platinum, Tues Gold and Platinum, Wednesday Gold Platinum and Silver and Thursday everyone. Also the phone lines usually open at 8am Eastern time. If you don't have a placeholder to use then you can just book online via your Castaway status.

Hoping to see something new. Got a couple of placeholders burning a hole in my pocket!
Me too! I've got a placeholder I picked up last month on the Wonder and I'll be getting another placeholder on the Magic in a couple of weeks.

Me too! I've got a placeholder I picked up last month on the Wonder and I'll be getting another placeholder on the Magic in a couple of weeks.

We sound a lot alike. Got 2 placeholders a few weeks ago on the Fantasy. We are on the Dream in November 18th. Probably pickup another one. Then I have another cruise booked for January 11th. I got a bad case of “life’s too short”.

We sound a lot alike. Got 2 placeholders a few weeks ago on the Fantasy. We are on the Dream in November 18th. Probably pickup another one. Then I have another cruise booked for January 11th. I got a bad case of “life’s too short”.

Haha yep sounds familiar!!!

I’m SO excited to book our next cruise. I have a placeholder from our first cruise that I want to put to good use on a Marvel day at sea cruise on the Magic. 🙂

Is it true that on opening day the new themed cruises won’t be identified yet, though (for January 2021)?

I’m SO excited to book our next cruise. I have a placeholder from our first cruise that I want to put to good use on a Marvel day at sea cruise on the Magic. 🙂

Is it true that on opening day the new themed cruises won’t be identified yet, though (for January 2021)?
We have a Marvel cruise booked for Feb 2020 and it was not assigned on opening day. We waited with crossed fingers and toes for a couple months for it to be officially announced as a Marvel cruise.
I wish they would just assign from the get go, but they have not in the past for the Marvel or Star Wars cruises. Good Luck!

Who knows Mybe tomorrow will be the day these cruises get released 🤷‍♂️
Certainly possible! I'm guessing they'll be announced on October 11th or 18th, but tomorrow would definitely be within the historical range and I'll be very happy if they do. I don't understand why, but I find myself in a state of breathless anticipation every release window even when I'm not planning to book anything in the timeframe being released.

Certainly possible! I'm guessing they'll be announced on October 11th or 18th, but tomorrow would definitely be within the historical range and I'll be very happy if they do. I don't understand why, but I find myself in a state of breathless anticipation every release window even when I'm not planning to book anything in the timeframe being released.

haha why do u think that is 😂

I usually am too, but then it turns to disappointed when I see the lack of new itinerary and the inflated prices. Hopefully the Wish will change that.

I can't find the thread from the 2020 winter releases. Was the 2020 EBTA for May released with the 2020 winter batch?

Fingers crossed - it's been 4 years since our last cruise and we're dying. #needtogetonashipnow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts