2021 cruise watch thread~!

Hooray, a sticky thread!

Can’t wait to book a replacement cruise for the one we canceled. Looking at a 4, maybe 5 night in April 2021 (spring break).

There are some dates missing, the Wonder is sailing from Galveston on January 22 for a 4-night cruise and is showing next in New Orleans on January 27. I guess there is no repo cruise.

There are some dates missing, the Wonder is sailing from Galveston on January 22 for a 4-night cruise and is showing next in New Orleans on January 27. I guess there is no repo cruise.

Gaps like that are usually a DVC member cruise or a brief drydock.

The one cruise ends on 10/26 in Galveston then the next cruise is 10/27 from New Orleans. Just a quick overnight to move the ship I'm sure.

I wanted to do a Puerto Rico cruise in January. None scheduled. Wonder has been doing January Puerto Rico cruises for at least a few years.

I wanted to do a Puerto Rico cruise in January. None scheduled. Wonder has been doing January Puerto Rico cruises for at least a few years.

Bummed about this too. I was hoping to do one of those nice week long cruises in Feb. They didn't seem to be super popular the last few years though sadly.

That was looking for too. We are booked on the one in 2020 I was hopping to book it again in 2021.

Yup, nothing super exciting. Guess we aren't booking a spring break cruise. Waiting for the summer 2021 itineraries now :thumbsup2

I doubt we'll see anything more than a few new ports in 2021. With only 4 ships, Disney doesn't seem interested in taking any risks. When the Wish launches, and especially once the other two new ships are in service, I expect we'll see them experiment a bit more with the older ships' itineraries.

Just saw this tweeted on Scott's blog. Haven't looked yet, going to do it now

Edit to add, just saw there's already a sticky thread about it above, sorry for posting, was just excited

Is it just me or is Catalina a new port for the Wonder? I don't think I've ever seen them stop there.
Yes I believe it's new. I was actually considering one of the 4 night cruises that go there but I won't book because (a) Ensenada sucks (we were there this past March, never again) and (b) Catalina is SO easy to do on your own, why pay Disney premium to sail there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!