2021 cruise watch thread~!

No, the Wish is not due to set sail until January 2022 so you can expect those first cruises to be released around October 2020.

Ahhh ... I thought November 2021 ... Weren't they supposed to release in 21/22/23?

I have done a cruise sandwich before but probably not again. We did the Hyatt Airport hotel in Orlando the night before and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort afterwards to enjoy both the resort and visit NASA. The packing required for all of this was difficult as certain suitcases you needed to keep separate with clean clothes and others with dirty clothes, swimsuits had to be dried before leaving the ship, and then unpacking onshore after packing the day before on the ship got to be too much.

We have done hotels before cruises but I am a firm believer now in getting home right after the ship for some serious laundry time.

I have five kids, so that probably makes a big difference for me.

I have done a cruise sandwich before but probably not again. We did the Hyatt Airport hotel in Orlando the night before and the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Cape Canaveral Beach Resort afterwards to enjoy both the resort and visit NASA. The packing required for all of this was difficult as certain suitcases you needed to keep separate with clean clothes and others with dirty clothes, swimsuits had to be dried before leaving the ship, and then unpacking onshore after packing the day before on the ship got to be too much.

We have done hotels before cruises but I am a firm believer now in getting home right after the ship for some serious laundry time.

I have five kids, so that probably makes a big difference for me.

It’s not glamorous, but have you considered doing laundry before getting off? You can use multiple washers and dryers. We always do this and it can be very fast! We do set our phone timers so we leave the area and know when to return. We are not THOSE PEOPLE who leave their items in the machines unsupervised. 😇

Still impatiently waiting on summer 2021 itineraries....

Does anyone know if DCL does a British Isles itinerary during the summer? And when I say summer, I mean June or July. :thanks:

This summer (2020) the Disney Magic is sailing in the Mediterranean from May into mid July. It doesn't head into Northern Europe until late July. The 7 night British Isles cruise departs September 6th.

I think there are a bunch of us eagerly waiting for late February/early March for the 2021 summer itineraries to be released. Disney may change things up (Northern Europe first and then Mediterranean) or more likely the same sort of schedule they have now.

Anyone see any activity in European port schedules hinting of what is soon to come?

This summer (2020) the Disney Magic is sailing in the Mediterranean from May into mid July. It doesn't head into Northern Europe until late July. The 7 night British Isles cruise departs September 6th.

I think there are a bunch of us eagerly waiting for late February/early March for the 2021 summer itineraries to be released. Disney may change things up (Northern Europe first and then Mediterranean) or more likely the same sort of schedule they have now.

Anyone see any activity in European port schedules hinting of what is soon to come?

Gibraltar 2021: May 20
Cannes 2021: May 30, June 5, July 19
Amsterdam 2021: Sept 2

That's all I've been able to find.

We would like to go on one that includes Belfast and hope 2021 is extended to more than 7 days and includes that historic city.

The UK ports don't post their schedule ahead of time. In fact, most ports don't post anything! I would say that the N. Europe cruises will start/end Dover as they usually seem to do.

Also found:

Athens 2021: June 15, June 23, July 2, July 11
Hello and can you please explain how you found this info? Thanks!

Eagerly awaiting Summer 2021 itineraries! I would love to see what they have, but am really wanting to do a Greek Isles cruise.

Eagerly awaiting Summer 2021 itineraries! I would love to see what they have, but am really wanting to do a Greek Isles cruise.

Me too!
The prices this summer are off the charts! Their Pay in full dates should be approaching for this summer, eager to see if people pay or cancel with those high prices.
But dying to take a look for 2021.

Me too!
The prices this summer are off the charts! Their Pay in full dates should be approaching for this summer, eager to see if people pay or cancel with those high prices.
But dying to take a look for 2021.
I know, the prices are crazy!

Wondering if the Magic will make her way back to New York in 2021. She has fewer 2020 NY sailings than in the past o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!