2021 Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean! June 12, 2021!

Email from DVC:

Dear Disney Vacation Club Member,

All of us at Disney Vacation Club hope you and your family are staying well.

Today, Disney Cruise Line announced that all U.S. departures through June 2021 have been canceled as it continues to prepare for a return to service in U.S. waters. Unfortunately, this includes your reservation for our upcoming Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean, previously scheduled to depart from Port Canaveral, Florida, on June 12, 2021.

All impacted Members will receive an automatic refund for their 2021 Member Cruise reservation by the end of April in the original form of payment (cash and/or reservation points to travel use year) used for the reservation. Additionally, we will extend reservation points used for the 2021 DVC Member Cruise for one year. Members should see this reflected in their Membership in the last week of their Use Year. There is no action necessary on your part. If you have questions about your refund, you may reply directly to this e-mail.

While we are disappointed about missing the beloved Member Cruise tradition this year, we are excited about the opportunity to set sail together again onboard the Disney Wonder for the 2022 Alaska Member Cruise taking place August 29 to September 5, 2022, departing from Vancouver, B.C. We certainly hope you will consider joining us for this special voyage. If you would like to be added to our reservation priority list, we ask that you please reply directly to this e-mail with your name and best contact number. For more information, please visit DisneyVacationClub.com.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to brighter days ahead and the chance to make magic for you and your loved ones for many years to come!

Sincerely,

Disney Vacation Club

Email from DVC:

Dear Disney Vacation Club Member,

All of us at Disney Vacation Club hope you and your family are staying well.

Today, Disney Cruise Line announced that all U.S. departures through June 2021 have been canceled as it continues to prepare for a return to service in U.S. waters. Unfortunately, this includes your reservation for our upcoming Disney Vacation Club Member Cruise to the Western Caribbean, previously scheduled to depart from Port Canaveral, Florida, on June 12, 2021.

All impacted Members will receive an automatic refund for their 2021 Member Cruise reservation by the end of April in the original form of payment (cash and/or reservation points to travel use year) used for the reservation. Additionally, we will extend reservation points used for the 2021 DVC Member Cruise for one year. Members should see this reflected in their Membership in the last week of their Use Year. There is no action necessary on your part. If you have questions about your refund, you may reply directly to this e-mail.

While we are disappointed about missing the beloved Member Cruise tradition this year, we are excited about the opportunity to set sail together again onboard the Disney Wonder for the 2022 Alaska Member Cruise taking place August 29 to September 5, 2022, departing from Vancouver, B.C. We certainly hope you will consider joining us for this special voyage. If you would like to be added to our reservation priority list, we ask that you please reply directly to this e-mail with your name and best contact number. For more information, please visit DisneyVacationClub.com.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to brighter days ahead and the chance to make magic for you and your loved ones for many years to come!

Sincerely,

Disney Vacation Club
No automatic transfer to a possible Wish sailing next summer....

I'm so bummed that this cruise wasn't rescheduled. This was the first one that actually worked with our family's schedule. The likelihood that we will be able to do another DVC member cruise is very small.

I wish someone would ask why the points that were used aren’t returned to regular DVC points, since they never were used at all. There is no Cruise! I didn’t use points, and got all money back, but my mind can’t understand why the points just don’t stay what they were. They weren’t used because there was nothing to use them on.

Last edited:
I bought travel insurance for this trip and since it's been cancelled, I'm getting a refund on the travel insurance. My plan allows for a refund if trip is cancelled at least 14 days prior to departure. Not sure how other plans work but just a reminder. I almost forgot about it!

I bought travel insurance for this trip and since it's been cancelled, I'm getting a refund on the travel insurance. My plan allows for a refund if trip is cancelled at least 14 days prior to departure. Not sure how other plans work but just a reminder. I almost forgot about it!
Thats great!

Thanks for this reminder! We are looking into it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts