2021 EARLY Planning

DH & I are going to to our first ever adults-only trip probably late January/early February 2021.

We are taking our grandchildren in 2021 for their first trip! They will be 3 and 5.
So glad to see this thread. It’s nice to see others planning a 2021 adventure!!

We are most likely planning a late June 2021, early July 2021 trip. Originally we were probably going to go in 2022 or 2023 but I think we are most likely pushing it up to 2021.

Planning to be there for the 50th. Planning a split stay between the Contemporary and the Swan. Gotta be close to Epcot for Food and Wine!

We did a 7 night trip to POFQ last month and on the flight back agreed that we'd come back 2022, then this week decided we canNOT wait that long, so we're aiming for Sept 2021! Hoping to do 8 nights at POFQ then our last night at a deluxe, maybe GF or Boardwalk, we'll see how well our saving goes :upsidedow

We're taking next year off from the parks and trying Aulani, then tentatively planning WDW May of 2021. Early in the month if I can convince my husband to pull the kids out of school, end of the month if not. We're using our Thanksgiving trip this year to gauge our tolerance of huge crowds, but if it goes well, I may also campaign for a Christmas trip in a few years.

Doing the exact anniversary for the 50th! Glad to see I am not the only one pre-planning with no information on the festivities :) trying to have October 1 as one of the last days of the trip so we won't be too overwhelmed with the crowds (even tho I know it will be crowded no matter what lol). Still, do not know how long we plan on staying and as we are driving down, plenty of options for flexibility

How is this gonna work out guys....just read that the WDW Marathon is January 6-10, 2021. Our trip is 2-9. How bad is this going to effect our trip? We have no leeway, due to ds's school and baseball schedules. Please redirect me if i posted in the wrong spot:tilt:

I am planning a big trip to celebrate my 50th and WDW's. The plan is to have family and friends there over 9/24-9/26 for my bday. DH and I will stay on until 10/3 to celebrate WDW's bday. Plan is to stay mostly at Boardwalk and maybe move to Poly for the last weekend. My biggest hope is that they bring back DAH for HS. This is what I want to do for my Bday with our big group. TOT is my favorite ride. I would like to have everyone dress in period clothing, have dinner at the Brown Derby, and ride TOT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter