2021 Europe Release dates

vikequeen

DIS Veteran
I know I am looking way ahead, but with the release of cruise itineraries I'm already looking at 2021. I see some itineraries have been released for 2021, but not Europe (at least not that I found). Looking in particular at England/Paris and Italy. Does anyone know when I should expect those to be released? TIA.

I know I am looking way ahead, but with the release of cruise itineraries I'm already looking at 2021. I see some itineraries have been released for 2021, but not Europe (at least not that I found). Looking in particular at England/Paris and Italy. Does anyone know when I should expect those to be released? TIA.
Are you asking about the England/Paris and Italy land ABDs? The 2021 dates *should* come out in May of 2020 based on what's happened in recent years.

Most of the 2021 dates that are already out there are for the itineraries that kind of ran over from the 2020 season (early 2021).

Sayhello

The European cruises are the summer season, The Magic Eastbound Transatlantic is usually the end of May. For the last number of years The Magic does the Mediterranean routes in June, July then at the start of August the re-positioning to Northern Europe. End of August and September is Northern Europe, British Isles, Iceland, Norway and Russia. The Westbound Transatlantic is usually near the end of September.

The Italian ports are on the Mediterranean routes in June and July

Dover, England is the home port of the Northern Europe routes, so you will have multiple cruises for this port.

Greenock , Scotland and Liverpool , England are usually on The British Isles Route

Portland , England is usually on the Westbound Transatlantic

I’m sorry I was very unclear in my post but yes I’m looking at the abds right now for Europe. We are trying to decide between that and a Caribbean cruise. I found the cruise dates. Just have to wait for abd ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!