2021 Trip - October 30 to November 7?

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
So I was just reading my "Vacation" document for WDW, now 2021, trip.

I was looking at the dates and I think I might move it from Nov 27-Dec 5, 2021 to end of October/first week of November 2021.
If the 14-day quarantine is still in play, we would be in isolation right up until Christmas Day!!

I got to thinking that maybe we could bump it out so we get Halloween AND Christmas in the same trip! We'd lose out on the Candlelight Processional, but we'd gain another theme, parade, fireworks show, etc. If we had to quarantine, it would be well outside of the madness of Christmas prep.

Thoughts?

I've been toying with the idea of going October 30th so we could do both Halloween and Christmas decor, but Christmas is much more important for me so likely we'll go the 10th of Nov.

We went around that time last year and we had a really good trip . I talked my 15 year old into costumes and we went to the October 30th MNSSHP. It was a blast. Food and Wine was in full swing and we ate our way around the world showcase several times. I too prefer the Christmas season activities but Fall has so much to offer.

We have travelled at that time, actually went to MNSSHP on Halloween night and followed up with MVMCP just before we came home. It was awesome!!! Had been on my Disney bucket list and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

But, if you really like the Christmas holiday decorations, you are better off to go close to the end of the November,. MK looks good by that first week, but it takes a little longer to get all of WDW completely decorated.

We have just cancelled our Nov 28, 2020 trip and are hoping conditions are more favourable at the same time next year.

We moved our Feb 2021 trip to November (6 to 13) 2021. I doubt we will go BUT.....are Christmas decorations and parties up at that time? I'm not really interested in experiencing that. I wonder if maybe we should move the trip to Feb 2022.....

Our agent talked is into the date move. We usually go in Feb. I'm worried it will be busy and Christmassy. anyone have any insight (this would be assuming normal crowd activity which I know no one can predict).

November 6-13 is right around Jersey Week which is very busy. It's also right over the Americans version of Remembrance Day. Things to consider.

November 6-13 is right around Jersey Week which is very busy. It's also right over the Americans version of Remembrance Day. Things to consider.

Thanks. I wish my agent had mentioned this. maybe it's best to aim for late January/early Feb 2022. I think we would prefer that timing anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!