2023 Sea World Christmas Celebration

Hi, does anyone know if the Reserved Seating for shows that you buy includes the Christmas shows that will be scheduled on that particular day? Or will they offer a separate option for Christmas shows?

Hi, does anyone know if the Reserved Seating for shows that you buy includes the Christmas shows that will be scheduled on that particular day? Or will they offer a separate option for Christmas shows?
In past it’s been separate, as in special event

Thanks for all this information. I am so excited for this event to start. I love Disney but Christmas at SeaWorld is my favorite. Ever since I moved here in 2018 it’s been a tradition that we go to SeaWorld during the holidays because it’s such a special experience

FYI, early access to the blue Friday savings starts sometime today.

An email link will be forthcoming according to email I received yesterday.

might want to hold off on any purchases until you compare the pricing. I’m sitting on Military fun pass for 2024 JIK

OUR BIGGEST SALE OF THE YEAR IS ALMOST HERE!​
Ready for spectacular Black Friday savings at SeaWorld Orlando? The sale officially starts Monday, but you can enjoy early access starting tomorrow. Be sure to check your email!​

I'd love to hear more about everyone's favorite parts of the Christmas event. My hubby and I will be going in early December and we have never been to Seaworld at all! Any input on the calmer roller coasters? I can do speed, but not a fan of lots of upside down, or lots of twists.

Any free animal encounters that might be tucked away we should not miss?

We won't be doing the samplers for food - so easy dinner favorites?

TIA!

There really aren't calmer roller coasters - unless you consider Mako "calm" because it doesn't go upside down, although it is very tall, very fast, and has only lap bars. It's a great coaster if you don't mind height & speed.

Make sure to grab/download a map - the park is quite large & there are lots of "hidden" spaces with animals that are easy to pass by.

Hey - can anyone tell me which christmas-specific activities, shows or events close if it rains, vs those that can continue? It's forecasted to be a rainier Dec than usual - which I know is unpredictable. But just like to be prepared by knowing what guests will miss if they're stuck with a rainy night.

Hey - can anyone tell me which christmas-specific activities, shows or events close if it rains, vs those that can continue? It's forecasted to be a rainier Dec than usual - which I know is unpredictable. But just like to be prepared by knowing what guests will miss if they're stuck with a rainy night.

there's a chance the parade and ice skating show could be canceled

Reactions: shh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter