210 Points for rent at Bay Lake Tower 100 for Boulder Ridge Villas 110 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Ward

Master Budgeteer
Greetings Mouseketeers,

218 Bay Lake Tower Points
Good for bookings starting Aug 2019
$19 per point

100 Boulder Ridge Villas Points
$17 per point

110 Animal Kingdom Villas Points
Good for bookings starting Dec 2019
$17 per point

All points can be used to book any DVC resort of your choosing within the next 7 months. If you're looking for something specific just ask and I'll take a look.

Not available for transfer.
Will be happy to add Magical Express reservations and Dining Plans.
30% of total amount due when reservation is confirmed and is not refundable.
70% of total amount due within 60 days of reservation.

Will provide rental contract upon request, and references available.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
New to the whole point thing. Never done this. We are thinking of doing a trip Feb. 6th - Feb. 11th. Not sure how many points that takes.
We would like to stay at any of these resort.
Poly, Grand, Contemp.,Beach Club, Boardwalk, or possible Animal

Any information you can help me with would be much appreciated. No idea how this whole ting works.

THANKS

New to the whole point thing. Never done this. We are thinking of doing a trip Feb. 6th - Feb. 11th. Not sure how many points that takes.
We would like to stay at any of these resort.
Poly, Grand, Contemp.,Beach Club, Boardwalk, or possible Animal

Any information you can help me with would be much appreciated. No idea how this whole ting works.

THANKS
Hi Dona Momma,

The 7-9th and the 11th are currently available at Saratoga Springs. The other 2 nights would likely become available within the next month as that is not a super popular time and reservations are cancelled all the time. If you wish to book the 7-9th with me for certain and leave the required deposit I will be happy to do the work to find you the other nights. I'd say there's a 75% chance but nothing is certain. DVC books up pretty quickly for trips that are less than 7 months out.

Just let me know!

Example Bookings Available:

Summer Break 2019 -
Bay Lake Tower Standard Studio June 19th-June 23rd
82 Points = $1,394

Boulder Ridge Villas Deluxe Studio (Sleeps 5) June 1st-June7th
100 Points = $1,700

Now taking Bay Lake Tower, Boulder Ridge, and Animal Kingdom requests for Halloween/Thanksgiving/Food Wine Festival 2019

Last edited:

My first choices would be Boulder Ridge then Animal Kingdom. I’ve always gone through Disney and purchased off the rack. We have stayed twice at Pop Century. We have 3 adults and two children in our party.

My first choices would be Boulder Ridge then Animal Kingdom. I’ve always gone through Disney and purchased off the rack. We have stayed twice at Pop Century. We have 3 adults and two children in our party.
Boulder Ridge Villas studio rooms will accommodate 5 guests unlike Animal Kingdom which will only accommodate 4. I can book Oct 6-12th right now with the points that I have. The total amount of points required is 91 points for a total cost of $1,547. Let me know if that interests you and I'll get the rest of your information in a private message.

New to everything DVC and the lingo so here’s my attempt. Non-DVC member looking for availability for Dec 9th through Dec 14th, 2018. We will be a family of three adults and two children. Really only need two beds, if allowed. So, a one bedroom or two bedroom. Thanks in advance!

New to everything DVC and the lingo so here’s my attempt. Non-DVC member looking for availability for Dec 9th through Dec 14th, 2018. We will be a family of three adults and two children. Really only need two beds, if allowed. So, a one bedroom or two bedroom. Thanks in advance!
When you stay with DVC, you want to try to plan your trips at least 7 months in advance. At the last minute almost everything will be sold out except for a stray room here or there.

As for the dates you mentioned there is some availability in a 2 bedroom preferred villa at Saratoga Springs. The 9th to the 13th is available for 148 points. Let me know if that interests you and I can help you book it.

If your dates are more flexible let me know and I might be able to assist with that as well.

Example availability Spring Break 2019
March 29th - April 1st (3 nights) Animal Kingdom Jambo House Savanna View Studio $1,071
March 15th - March 19th (4 nights) Saratoga Springs Deluxe Studio $1,088

Boulder Ridge Villas studio rooms will accommodate 5 guests unlike Animal Kingdom which will only accommodate 4. I can book Oct 6-12th right now with the points that I have. The total amount of points required is 91 points for a total cost of $1,547. Let me know if that interests you and I'll get the rest of your information in a private message.

I spoke with my family. A studio will be too tight for us. One of our adults is a 72 year old grandfather. :)
So let’s try this.. do you have any 2BR available for Oct 6-12?

I spoke with my family. A studio will be too tight for us. One of our adults is a 72 year old grandfather. :)
So let’s try this.. do you have any 2BR available for Oct 6-12?
Afraid I don't have the necessary 234 points that would be required to book that at this time. :(

Looking for BW or BLT Oct 30-Nov 4-studio 5 people. Can you help?
I don't have BW points so I can't book that this far out. You would need at least a 1 bedroom at BLT to accommodate 5 persons, the least expensive 1 bedroom standard at BLT would require 154 points for those 5 nights. I can book that if you would like. Send me a pm if interested

Looking to add on a night? Single night rooms available for winter holidays 2018:

Dec 9th Copper Creek Studio Walk-in Shower 15 Points
Dec 15th Grand Floridian Lake View Studio 24 Points *SOLD*
Dec 19th Boardwalk Villas Standard Studio 10 Points
Dec 20th Animal Kingdom Jambo Value Studio 9 Points
Dec 21st Bay Lake Tower Lake View Studio 19 Points *SOLD*
Jan 3rd+4th Grand Floridian Standard Studio 37 Points
Jan 5th Bay Lake Tower Lake View Studio 19 Points

$17pp pm if interested

Last edited:
Hi I’m looking to rent from 3/24-3/30 in 2019 for two adults and 1 child.
We’d prefer bay lake tower, polynesian, or grand floridian. Can you give me more info?

Hi I’m looking to rent from 3/24-3/30 in 2019 for two adults and 1 child.
We’d prefer bay lake tower, polynesian, or grand floridian. Can you give me more info?
Sorry but that's less than 7 months away and at a premium time (Spring Break) and at premium resorts. You're not likely to find a string of days like that unless someone already booked it for themselves many months ago and changes their mind about going. The closest thing I see right now is the 28th-1st at Saratoga Springs or 22nd-25th also at Saratoga. Let me know if you're looking for a trip in July or later and I may be able to help you find premium locations like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter