138 BWV/BLT points left for rent! $14pp to be used by January 31, 2021 (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suebeelin

DIS Veteran
Hello!

We have 219 BWV/BLT points available for $14pp, to be used by January 31, 2021 (Feb use year).
Please let me know your time frame, room size, and resort preference, and I will get back to you promptly.

219 BWV/BLT points to rent
$14pp
Use by January 31, 2021

Experienced Renter
References available

Paypal or check

Thank you!

Last edited:
Seeking lodging options for 26-29 September. Preferences as follows:

1. 26-27 Sept AKV (value studio) and 27-29 AKV (standard studio) both at Jambo House
2. 26-29 Sept OKW (standard studio)

Thank you in advance!

Hi there,

I'm looking for a studio 9/16-18.
Preference:
Boardwalk
Animal Kingdom Jambo
Bay Lake Tower.

Thank you.

Seeking lodging options for 26-29 September. Preferences as follows:

1. 26-27 Sept AKV (value studio) and 27-29 AKV (standard studio) both at Jambo House
2. 26-29 Sept OKW (standard studio)

Thank you in advance!
Hello!

1. AKL Jambo- No Value studios. Std studio is missing Sept 26 (open for the other days).
Kidani has availability on the dates above, if you are interested for std view.
2. OKW - studios are available the entire time (including hospitality house)

Hope this helps!

Hi there,

I'm looking for a studio 9/16-18.
Preference:
Boardwalk
Animal Kingdom Jambo
Bay Lake Tower.

Thank you.
Hello!

9/16-9/18
1. BWV - currently Garden/Pool view open
2. AK Jambo - currently Std and Savanna studios open
3. BLT - currently all studios available (std, lake and MK view)

Hope this helps!

Hello!

1. AKL Jambo- No Value studios. Std studio is missing Sept 26 (open for the other days).
Kidani has availability on the dates above, if you are interested for std view.
2. OKW - studios are available the entire time (including hospitality house)

Hope this helps!
I am interested in Kidani for standard view. Please send me more information in personal message.

Hello!

9/16-9/18
1. BWV - currently Garden/Pool view open
2. AK Jambo - currently Std and Savanna studios open
3. BLT - currently all studios available (std, lake and MK view)

Hope this helps!
I would like to book the boardwalk garden/pool if possible. Sending you a PM.

Hi,
I am looking for availability for resorts(preferably MK or Epcot area) November 2nd-10th. 2 adults and 2kids.

thanks,
Kate

Hi,
I am looking for availability for resorts(preferably MK or Epcot area) November 2nd-10th. 2 adults and 2kids.

thanks,
Kate
Hello Kate-- What size rooms? I'm assuming studio.

Full availability for all 8 days only at the following:
Boulder Ridge 122 pots

Otherwise, you can do a split stay:
Poly std - 5 nights btwn Nov 2-7 (92pts)
BWV pool/garden - 4 nights Nov 2-6 (60pts)

Looks like most resorts are missing the night of November 7....

Hi,

thanks,
Kate
Also, I think you will need to reply to some posts online (not necessarily the rent/trade board) in order to have mail privileges. I'm not sure how many posts you need to have in order to get the private mail privileges but you won't be able to correspond to anyone unless you have been active with X number of posts. I cannot provide my contact information except through the mail system (rules of the disboards). Just an FYI!!

Hello! Do you have anything available for 8/7-8/10 in an MK resort area studio?

Hi! That's only in a few days!!

Poly std studio: 77 points

Otherwise
AKL: 52/63points (std/savanna view)
SSR: 50/59pts (std/preferred)
OKW: 52pts

I hope that helps! LMK ASAP since it's only a few days away. Can you PM me? I can give you my contact info.

If it’s November 2020, I am 100% interested in the split stay between Poly and Boulder Ridge! I just have to get my post count up :( It’s taking forever because I have to wait certain times to post. But I’m trying lol

If it’s November 2020, I am 100% interested in the split stay between Poly and Boulder Ridge! I just have to get my post count up :( It’s taking forever because I have to wait certain times to post. But I’m trying lol
I'm about to head off to bed, and I'll book these dates for you right now so that you have it. Once you have enough "posts" to get to the Private Message option, we can then do the contract, personal information exchange, etc.

I would only ask that it be non refundable bc it's in November, and the points expire at the end of January? These are points that I am re-renting for a renter (if that makes sense), and I'm honestly exhausted from all the renting! These would then be considered "your points" and you would then assume responsibility for them while I manage your reservation (if that makes sense). Just let me know! It's late and my kids have camp tomorrow so I need to get them off to bed!

One more thing- did you want Poly from 2-7, then BRV from 7-10? Or Poly 2-6, BRV from 6-10? I booked Poly for you from 2-7 in a std view right now, and BRV from 7-10.

Looks like we got the last std view studio for the night of Nov 6th at Poly! DVC booking is seriously a competitive sport.

In any case, try to respond to post and get your post count up. Once you are able to PM me, let me know your contact info and I can send over a contract.

I love Poly, though. I think that's my 2nd favorite resort....

Thank you so much!! Yes we would like the 2nd-7th at the Poly and the 7th-10/11th at boulder ridge (depending on price difference with an extra day). I am sorry it’s taking me so long to respond, it keeps making me wait certain time lengths before I can respond to this post. I will keep posting tonight to get to my 10 posts and we can PM back and forth! Thanks again!!! November 4th is my bday so I am extremely happy to be at my favorite resort for my bday!

Thank you so much!! Yes we would like the 2nd-7th at the Poly and the 7th-10/11th at boulder ridge (depending on price difference with an extra day). I am sorry it’s taking me so long to respond, it keeps making me wait certain time lengths before I can respond to this post. I will keep posting tonight to get to my 10 posts and we can PM back and forth! Thanks again!!! November 4th is my bday so I am extremely happy to be at my favorite resort for my bday!
Hello! Are you still interested in the reservation? I won’t be able to get to a computer until later in the afternoon but just checking in!

I do have it tentatively booked for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter