220+ Pts available for rent Home Resort Bay Lake Tower $15PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah_t

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
I have 220 points available with a March 2020 use year. I am willing to borrow up to 50 points so will take bookings up to 270 points. This means the booking needs to be finished by Feb 28, 2021. If anyone takes 220+ in one reservation I will drop the price to 15$/pp otherwise it's 16$ PP. I have rented to other people on these boards and I'm sure they would be willing to provide great references.

Noah

Last edited:

88golf88

DisneyKid@27
Are you including any type of cancellation policies?? We are DVC members and we were planning a trip for the end of 2020 but can’t borrow points now, so looking for alternatives but don’t want to lock ourselves into anything. Thanks

• Tom_Morrow

Earning My Ears
    We are looking for a 2 Bedroom.
    Flexible arrival/departure dates.

11/24-11/29
    11/23-11/28

thank you-

YulieG

Earning My Ears
    I have 220 points available with a March 2020 use year. I am willing to borrow up to 50 points so will take bookings up to 270 points. This means the booking needs to be finished by Feb 28, 2021. If anyone takes 220+ in one reservation I will drop the price to 15$/pp otherwise it's 16$ PP. I have rented to other people on these boards and I'm sure they would be willing to provide great references.

Noah
    I’m interested, do you still have availability?
    looking for studio room June 4 to June 7

Last edited:

Noah_t

Mouseketeer
    DVC Gold
    We are looking for a 2 Bedroom.
    Flexible arrival/departure dates.

11/24-11/29
    11/23-11/28

thank you-
    No sorry but theres nothing really left. Saratoga has two nights availability but that's it. Most of the other resorts don't even have a single night.

• thatsAniceName

Earning My Ears

Noah

I'm sure I'm grasping for straws here, but are there any 2 bedrooms available in December that would fit in with your points? We'd love to go 12/20-12/27ish but we're flexible. We could go anytime in December really as long as we could go for a week or so.

Thanks,
    Jenni

annieh6

Mouseketeer
    Hoping to rent Poly studio for 3 people, either December 7-10 or January 4-7. Is there any availability? BLT in a standard room would be the second choice. Thank you
    Annie

Last edited:
  • NJDiva

Queen of everything....
    Looking for a studio for 10/30-11/7. Any resort is fine, One adult.

sarahothomas

Mouseketeer
    Looking for 1 night (12/12/2020), 2 adults, studio villa at AKV, BWV, SS, BCV, CCV, or BRV (or basically anything available if those aren't).

cfritzky

Earning My Ears
    Looking for 11/1 - 11/7 (flexible with dates). 2 adults, 1 child. Prefer close to MK but am flexible. 1 bedroom is plenty big.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS