220+ Pts available for rent Home Resort Bay Lake Tower $15PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah_t

Mouseketeer
I have 220 points available with a March 2020 use year. I am willing to borrow up to 50 points so will take bookings up to 270 points. This means the booking needs to be finished by Feb 28, 2021. If anyone takes 220+ in one reservation I will drop the price to 15$/pp otherwise it's 16$ PP. I have rented to other people on these boards and I'm sure they would be willing to provide great references.

Noah

Last edited:
Are you including any type of cancellation policies?? We are DVC members and we were planning a trip for the end of 2020 but can’t borrow points now, so looking for alternatives but don’t want to lock ourselves into anything. Thanks

We are looking for a 2 Bedroom.
Flexible arrival/departure dates.

11/24-11/29
11/23-11/28

thank you-

I have 220 points available with a March 2020 use year. I am willing to borrow up to 50 points so will take bookings up to 270 points. This means the booking needs to be finished by Feb 28, 2021. If anyone takes 220+ in one reservation I will drop the price to 15$/pp otherwise it's 16$ PP. I have rented to other people on these boards and I'm sure they would be willing to provide great references.

Noah

I’m interested, do you still have availability?
looking for studio room June 4 to June 7

Last edited:
We are looking for a 2 Bedroom.
Flexible arrival/departure dates.

11/24-11/29
11/23-11/28

thank you-
No sorry but theres nothing really left. Saratoga has two nights availability but that's it. Most of the other resorts don't even have a single night.

Noah

I'm sure I'm grasping for straws here, but are there any 2 bedrooms available in December that would fit in with your points? We'd love to go 12/20-12/27ish but we're flexible. We could go anytime in December really as long as we could go for a week or so.

Thanks,
Jenni

Hoping to rent Poly studio for 3 people, either December 7-10 or January 4-7. Is there any availability? BLT in a standard room would be the second choice. Thank you
Annie

Last edited:
Looking for a studio for 10/30-11/7. Any resort is fine, One adult.

Looking for 1 night (12/12/2020), 2 adults, studio villa at AKV, BWV, SS, BCV, CCV, or BRV (or basically anything available if those aren't).

Looking for 11/1 - 11/7 (flexible with dates). 2 adults, 1 child. Prefer close to MK but am flexible. 1 bedroom is plenty big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!