23 Day Trip to the World - starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Marcy Mouse

DIS Veteran
That's right - I'm leaving tomorrow for a 23 day trip!!!!!

Hubby and I are leaving tomorrow from Ontario, Canada - driving down with our travel trailer - arriving Sunday Sept 20, 2015 spending the first 10 nights at the Fort. Sept 30th hubby heads home and the girls arrive - first two nights at all star sports then checking in to POfQ from October 2 to 10 with ddp!!!!!

I will try to post each day about where/when/crowds/weather etc.

First, introductions:

image.jpg
This is my hubby, Chris with me, Marcy
We have been together since grade 9 and have a son who is 21 who will not be joining us on this trip.
We both love to go to Disney and do go as often as we can! (We have a cruise booked for DCL in December)

I will introduce the girls once they arrive as I hope to do this report as day by day!!

I am just waiting for my hubby to get home from work so we can head to the RV and get it packed up and ready to go for tomorrow. Hubby's going to try to leave work around noon tomorrow so we can get out of the city before rush-hour.

It's about a 20 Hour Drive in a car but we will have a TT in tow so we can only drive 110km/h max - so this will add a few more hours. (Wonder just how many??)

The first day we hope to drive eight or nine hours and the second day we hope to get to North Florida then finish off and arrive hopefully Sunday by noon or 1 o'clock 1PM at Fort Wilderness!!!!

23 days!!! That's amazing!! I can't wait to read all about your trip. Have a safe drive!

This is our camper - we've had it for about 5 years and we love it!!! We have it set up at a small park about 45 minutes outside the city and spend a lot of the summer there. We only haul it out once or twice a year. We took it to the Fort las year too.
photo.php
I spent about an hour getting it ready - securing everything for the trip.
cid:040431CE-2B12-4242-9C2A-FF154C0D5395@mobilenotes.apple.com

Hubby wasn't so lucky- he had an issue with the wiring and it seemed that some water had got in. It took about two hours to finally get all the lights to work properly.
cid:A00BAE5B-5BBC-4537-ABDC-B1F46EB0C77F@mobilenotes.apple.com

Finally here we are all ready to go!!!
cid:6E7DC28E-A792-44CC-B1A2-22F0E8108735@mobilenotes.apple.com

Last edited:
We are well on our way - just stopped for the night somewhere in West Virgina
So far so good

No I just need to figure out why i can't post picture

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter