230 points Transfer or Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be interested in 32 for OKW 1BR 9/20-9/22. Please let me know if you still have these.

Thanks

:sunny: :cool1: :sunny: Hello Almirah, We need points at three different times during the next year. mid Oct.05, first week of nov.05 and first week of March06.We are willin' to pay $8p/p to $9p/p!!!If this is negotiable please call us at our home @ 603-529-7900. My name is Jim and my SO is Michelle. Thank you for your time and energy in this matter!!! :sunny: :cool1: :sunny:

I have an interest in renting points for June 06 at SSR. I'm looking for 150 points or so. Any interest?

:flower: I need 80 points for a 1-Bedroom at Old Key West on Sept 4-8, 2005 at $9 per point ($720 total). :flower:

I can PayPal you, mail a check or if you have access to accept Credit Cards I can do that as well.

Please email me at to know if this offer is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter