$230 under enhancement minimum- how would you spend it?

madqueen

Earning My Ears
I recently lowered my guest count and went from being over our $5,000 enhancement minimum to $230 under! I'm thinking of adding table runners to our tables to spend it. Obviously it's not enough to add anything big, but if you had just $230 extra to spend on your Disney Fairy Tale wedding, what would you have added/ what would you add?

I recently lowered my guest count and went from being over our $5,000 enhancement minimum to $230 under! I'm thinking of adding table runners to our tables to spend it. Obviously it's not enough to add anything big, but if you had just $230 extra to spend on your Disney Fairy Tale wedding, what would you have added/ what would you add?
It depends on what you've got included (which package).

Could you have hors d'oeurves after your ceremony or is that not needed due to an immediate meal after?
What about a glass of champagne for each guest after the wedding while you're having photos taken?

Not sure what your guest count is but if you don’t already have colored napkins you can add them for $3.50 per guest. They also told us to add ice cream bars/sandwiches is $6 per guest I believe. Is it food and beverage you’re short on or minimum expenditures? We also added bubble wands for the kids attending. They are $24 each and the have Mickey heads or Cinderella carriage.

Personalized Menu
Some flower/decorative arrangement
Extra hors d'oeurves
light strings on the centerpiece
small personalized favor

Not sure what the head count is. Even if you have to add an extra few dollars , you saved quiet a bit and don't let the $230 go to waste since you will get charged.

Sorry I should have specified my guest count! 74 people (Wishes wedding). So I'm under on the enhancement minimum, which is basically everything else except the food & beverage or ceremony location, if I understand correctly. Thanks to everyone for their great ideas!!!

Personalized Menu
Some flower/decorative arrangement
Extra hors d'oeurves
light strings on the centerpiece
small personalized favor

Not sure what the head count is. Even if you have to add an extra few dollars , you saved quiet a bit and don't let the $230 go to waste since you will get charged.
Awesome ideas, thank you! Yes I don't want to let a single dollar go to waste since I have to pay it anyway!

Not sure what your guest count is but if you don’t already have colored napkins you can add them for $3.50 per guest. They also told us to add ice cream bars/sandwiches is $6 per guest I believe. Is it food and beverage you’re short on or minimum expenditures? We also added bubble wands for the kids attending. They are $24 each and the have Mickey heads or Cinderella carriage.
What a cute idea- bubble wands for the kids! I have to ask about that!!

I can't imagine how you came in under the minimum with such a high guest count, good job! i'm struggling to drop down closer to the minimum with a 30 person guest count. We have some kids coming and I saw you can do a kids tables with coloring books and other entertainment and even a tv and dvd set up as well. Not sure if you have a lot of kids coming but I thought it was a fun idea.

I can't imagine how you came in under the minimum with such a high guest count, good job! i'm struggling to drop down closer to the minimum with a 30 person guest count. We have some kids coming and I saw you can do a kids tables with coloring books and other entertainment and even a tv and dvd set up as well. Not sure if you have a lot of kids coming but I thought it was a fun idea.

That is a cute idea! We have a few kids coming, but I decided to do some table runners and other decorations so I already blew that money lol. It's so easy to do! The reason I came in under budget is because we decided to go outside of Disney for our photographer (WAYYY CHEAPER, and you know who you're getting ahead of time) and we decided we didn't need transportation. We're getting married in the Wedding Pavilion and the reception is in the Grand Floridian Convention Center, plus almost all our guests are either staying on the monorail or off property and therefore will have their own cars. The two families we have not staying on the monorail, we will give them money for a Lyft or uber. We saved almost $1,500 by dropping transportation and going outside for the photographer! Our enhancement budget went to our DJ, Chivari chairs, and uplighting. We're saving money by making our own centerpieces and flowers, and using the free black table cloths, napkins, and silverware provided. And the Wedding Pavilion is already so gorgeous, no decoration is really needed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!