It ok Heather, there was just a number of us concerned and missing you. I do hope your not hurting as much soon, speaking for myself I miss your smiling face around here. Hugs.......
Patrick

What Patrick said, Heather.

Thank you for posting and letting us know.

We miss you. :D

Awww... Heather, you don't have to explain anything. When you're ready, you'll come back, and we'll be very happy to have you with us again. :D

Take care of yourself, and a big (((((( Hug )))))) to you!

Kim :D

You just take care and come back when you're good and ready. {{{{Hugs}}}} :D

Heather, I as Patrick said, many of us miss you. You don't need to explain anything to us, but I do hope that you won't be hurting soon and whenever you are ready come back and say hi. I the mean time do take care of yourself. Big {{{HUGS}}} for you.

Elaine

((((((((((( Hugs )))))))))))
You are missed around here. Hope you feel better soon.

We're always here for you, Chip-ster. You're like a ray of sunshine around these parts, so we miss you when you're gone.

Hopefully you can work out your feelings and return to us soon.

My late night friend...You are dfiniely sorely missed around here. As Patrick and Snoopy said you are a ray of sunshine and your smiling face and witty rhymes make me and may others smile. Know we want you back but only when you are ready and feeling up to it. We miss ya, and wish you were not hurting. Sending you a ton of hugs!!!

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you Heather!! We'll be right here with open arms when you come back!:D

Heather - I'm lighting my candle for you & McCleach & sending you all the Love, Peace & Joy in the Universe to you - Wrapping you in giant cyber-hugs......

Thanks, Heather, for checking in, that's all we need to hear, that you are....
'I'm okay, or to be more honest, that I'll BE okay'
Remember, we ARE family, and we DO worry. {{Hugs}} :sunny:

So sorry to hear things are not going well with you, hoping you will be feeling better soon. You are missed! Sending some special {{{HUGS}}}

Heather, I'm sorry you're hurting. I don't know why you're hurting, nor do I want to pry into why you're hurting. Just know that we all care for you. {{hugs}}

BTW, nobody messes with my Twinnie and gets by with it.:mad:

{{hugs}}

{{{Hugs}}}, Heather. I hope you're feeling better soon. Take care of yourself! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter