Hi Heather! Like everyone else, I've been missing you. We miss you and love you. Thank you for checking in with us. I hope you're back with us soon, spreading the love and joy you bring to the boards.

{{{{Hugs}}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

We will be here with open arms when you come back.

Take care of yourself Heather

Heather, I am so sorry that you are hurting, but so glad that you let us know that you are ok. I miss my rhyming buddy (who won the last time??) and want you to know that I do care and if you want to PM me to talk, please do!!
Hugs
CC

Heather, remember that we miss you when you are here spreading your smiles and happy self around. I've been down a lot lately too and am ready for some sun to shine in my life. :)
Prayers for you and lots of hugs.
I wish I could send you some black raspberries. :(

{{{{Hugs to you Heather}}}} God Bless...and know that you are missed. We look forward to your return, you always bring such a ray of sunshine to the CB. :sunny:

I'm relieved to hear that you're OK. I understand the need to take a break now and then. We love and miss you Heather. Take whatever time you need, but please come back to us when you think you can. And I still want a face-to-face meeting with the gal from Dalton someday. Thank you for being a friend. Take care of yourself young lady. You are something special. {{hugs}}

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. I'm glad you are alright but I'm sorry that you are hurting right now.

Just remember that we are always here if you need to talk and we'll welcome you back with open arms when you are ready to join us again :D

I was very glad to read your post Heather. I was really wondering if you were okay. I now know that you are hurting for some reason - but that there is definite hope that you will return to us when you feel ready.

If there is anything I can do in the meantime, please just ask. You have been a wonderful friend to me on the DIS - offering support and kindness when needed... it would give me great pleasure to return the favor to you.

So sorry to hear that. *HUGS* to you.

Great to see you (or at least talk to you!!:)) If theres anything we can do to help, please let us know!! Come back soon!!!:D

{{{hugs}}} Chip. :D I'm glad to see your post, and I understand totally.

Take care of yourself and check in every so often so we don't worry. :D

{{hugs}}

Heather, I am glad to see you back again and this time with a few smiles to go with :D Take your time getting back into this if you need to. I've been there myself and have left (longest time was about 2 1/2 months), but I am glad that you haven't left for good! Just know that if you need us, we are here for you!!! {{{HUGS}}}

Ah, huggy, huggy, my sweet friend who exudes good character. :)

I'm so glad you will stay, this joint isn't the same without you. :)

Thanks for the update. I drove past the Pizza Parlour III a couple of weeks ago and lament the fact that the pizza and subs there just aren't as good as they used to be. I guess we'll have to settle for some Dairiette Fries and a Pizzaburger.

Thanks for the update and just so we hear from you every once in a while I'm happy. Well, at least if "every once in a while" means every day ;)

Gla d to see your sunshiney face around here again, Heather. :)
wavey.gif

I guess I don't need to point out that lots of us are happy to hear from you. ;) Take care of yourself, Heather. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Hi again, Heather. Nice to see you again, and this time with your nice signature things back and your pm button too. :bounce: Just nice to see you, Chip. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter