Sweetie, you have to remember to take care of yourself, too :(

I'm continuing my prayers. {{{HUGS}}} sweetie.

Ann whatever you do dont forget to eat. I know its hard but you cant risk your health going down too. ( getting off the soap box now) I'm continuing to pray for your dh and for you. Please continue to keep us posted.

{{{{{Hugs}}}}

I know it's hard at a time like this, but don't forget to take care of yourself.

Saying a prayer for both you and your husband. Also sending extra pixie dust to help you deal with the step children - {{{hugs}}}. LisaF

I'll keep praying for your DH. Don't give up. (((Hugs)))

You and your family and especially your DH are in my prayers! Do you have any idea what this is?

I'm so sorry that this is happening, C. Ann.

Please try to eat something a couple of times day. Carbs are easily digested. And also, don't forget to drink fluids as well. Dehydration can creep up on you very easily as well.

Take care . . .

and praying for your DH to recover and for you to have the strength to deal with all you have been given lately.

My family's thoughts and prayers are with you C.Ann. God Bless

((((((((((C.Ann)))))))))))

I'll keep the prayers coming! Remember to take care of yourself.

Just said a prayer for both of you....**HUGS**

Please take care of yourself, too.

C. Ann, I'm sorry.

I'm sending you a PM.

{{{hugs}}} to you. I am so sorry that this is happening. My prayers to you, your family and the medical team working on your DH.

Please C.Ann....try and take care fo yourself. You have to for your sake and your DH's. You need to eat and rest. I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. {{hugs}}

Oh, C. Ann, I just came online to see if there were any posts from you, I'm so sorry the news is not better.

I know this is an awful lot of stress you are carrying, but please, please, please take care of yourself! You need to eat and you need to rest so you can stay strong for the days that lie ahead. We all care about you here, and are here for you whenever you need to talk.

Big, big cyber hugs to you now.

C.Ann,
Take care of yourself. More (((((((HUGS)))))) and prayers coming you and DH way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!