Saying prayers for your DH. Hope that he starts improving soon. Please try to take of yourself too. {{{HUGS}}} to you.

C.Ann, you and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Please try to keep up your strength, your husband needs you too!

Oh C. Ann, please make sure you take care of yourself.

Continued prayers for you and your DH!!!
Beth

Try to nibble a little several times a day. When I'm upset I never feel like eating a meal, but I can eat a few bites. Orange juice always seems to pick me up, too. I'll be thinking of you.

I'll keep praying for you and your DH. Please do take just a little time to take care of yourself. {{{{{hugs}}}}}

Another BIG hug for you ((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))
More prayers prayed for yourself and your DH.

Oh C.Ann. I was so hoping he would be better today. I am so sorry to hear that he has not improved.

I will definately keep him in my prayers tonite.

{{{{HUGS}}}} to you my dear.

Prayers, Hugs and PD for you and DH... Please take care.

You need to take care of yourself. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated.

C. Ann, I am so terribly sorry to hear that your DH has not improved. My prayers continue to be with you and your DH.

Ann,

I am so sorry for your heartaches right now. I hope you can find some moments of peace in all of this turmoil.

Get something as a physical reminder to yourself to stop to eat and drink. Set your watch (or pager or timer) to beep every two hours so you will be reminded to take care of yourself. You need your strength now.

TxAg

Still thinking about you. Take care.

More Prayers C.Ann for you & DH.

Please take care of yourself though. You need all your strength right now. Enlist the help of others right now to bring you something or, take you to the cafeteria.

{{HUGS}}

Continued good thoughts and prayers are heading your way.

Prayers and positive thoughts for your DH, you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter