@#$%!!!

Man Elaine its a good thing I wasn't drinking.;)

Elaine, in an effort to redeem yourself and show everyone what a sweetie you really are, you really should clear that picture up for us. ;) Even if you have to shrink it a TEENSY bit to regain some clarity....not toooo much shrinking though. :teeth: Besides, it's giving me a headache. ;)

My guess is that she did this on pupose. She is just being mean to ya Kim. tomorrow will be my turn.:teeth: ;)

I'm afraid you're right. I wonder who her previous victim was? I wonder....does she torture to the death, or does she leave them alive... nothing left but a shell of what they once were? Sigh.... I guess I'll learn the answer to that myself someday won't I? ;)

I guess if she didn't love you she wouldn't pick on you. Moral of the story you know your loved.

LOL Beccy! I hope you're right! :D Honestly though, I can't think of a sweeter person to be tortured by. ;)

If it's your turn tomorrow, that'll give me a day to prepare my ammo for the following day. I'll try to watch your back as much as possible while I'm restocking my suppplies for the next onslaught. :teeth: Wanna borrow one of my Padawans? ;) Hee hee!

Originally posted by Kama89
Wanna borrow one of my Padawans? ;) Hee hee!
Huh????? :confused: Boy, if it's me I hope I get traded for something better than "future considerations"!!! :rolleyes: I'm not sure if I should be honored or not about being traded like a baseball card........ :eek:

TRADED!? Not on your life! There's no way I would ever trade you away Jay!! You're my number one Padawan!! ;) I only wanted to offer you to Beccy for a VERY short period of time if she felt that she needed a little extra protection from the "Feisty One". ;) Your Jedi skills have become so finely honed, I knew you would be the perfect choice for the job. Sigh... you know it will be a sad day, when I have to accept the fact, that you are no longer a Padawan, but a Jedi Master. I fear that day is closer than I care to admit. :( Sniff sniff... :(

TRADED!? Not on your life! There's no way I trade you away Jay!! You're my number one Padawan!! ;) I only wanted to offer you to Beccy for a VERY short period of time if she felt that she needed a little extra protection from the "Feisty One". ;) Your Jedi skills have become so finely honed, I knew you would be the perfect choice for the job. Sigh... you know it will be a sad day, when I have to accept the fact, that you are no longer a Padawan, but a Jedi Master. I fear that day is closer than I care to admit. :( Sniff sniff... :(

*WHEW* :) I feel so much better now!!! :) And I'm flattered! :o Okay, I can handle a little protection duty. That's no biggie. :) *Sigh*... I may earn the title of Jedi Master, but couldn't wander far away from you!!! ;) Hee hee hee... good luck trying to lose me!!!

Just an observation..... did we just hijack this thread off into another direction? And if we did, since you started the thread, does it really matter?? :confused: :p

O great, so you're rating us huh??? Well since I'm the second one I guess that makes me number 2 huh?? Well, ya know what, MY SELF ESTEEM CAN"T TAKE MUCH MORE!! BTW, Apolo visited me last night and he said that if you two don't stop bickering, then he's gunna r-u-n-n-o-f-t and marry ME!

*Sigh*... I may earn the title of Jedi Master, but couldn't wander far away from you!!! Hee hee hee... good luck trying to lose me!!!

What a relief!! I do know that a soon to be Jedi Master has duties to attend to, and most definitely should venture out on his own in order to test his Jedi "wings" but am so glad to know that you won't be abandoning your washed up old Master anytime soon. This is such a bittersweet day! Waaaaaah! :(

Hmmm...gee.... (Kama looks around) I guess we did kinda sorta hijack this one didn't we? But.... as you pointed out, is it truly considered a hijacking when the "hijacking" takes place at the hands of the original thread starter? I think not...I consider it more of a thread "redirection". :teeth:

What a relief!! I do know that a soon to be Jedi Master has duties to attend to, and most definitely should venture out on his own in order to test his Jedi "wings" but am so glad to know that you won't be abandoning your washed up old Master anytime soon. This is such a bittersweet day! Waaaaaah! :(
Oh, you're not a washed up old Master!!! You've just reached your prime!!! ;) And with the way things go around here, we Jedi, Masters and Padawan combined, must stick together!! :)

Hey there sibling Padawan Lauren!! :wave: Never fear, you're doing just fine. I believe the #1 & 2 just refers to the order in which we were taken on as Padawans, not a ranking. :)

Lauren, Lauren!! You are #2 in the literal sense of the word the same way Jay is #1 in the literal sense. He was appointed Padawan before you, that's all that means! My goodness... my Padawans are troubled today!! Methinks we all need to take a vacation together in order to regroup! ;) Besides Lauren... since Jay is virtually a Master himself now, that makes you the #1! ;)

Awwww... well, I'll be sure to tell Apolo, that the "bickering" is all done in fun so he won't have to worry about it anymore. ;)

Ahhhhhhh.... OK! That's good thing to know, cause I was getting a little worried.... But yes I was troubled today but for a reason in RL.. not your fault...ARGH I was sure looking forward to marrying him... In my dreams!

OOOOOOO VACATE!!! I WANNA GO!!!!

Awww.... :( I'm sorry to hear you had RL troubles today Lauren. I hope all is well now. :D

ARGH I was sure looking forward to marrying him... In my dreams!
LOL! Sorry about that... But we had to make sure he knew the "fighting" and "arguing" we do on here is all in good fun and is never real....just good natured teasing. ;)

Now...about this vacation!! Where should we go?!? ;)

I know I know... GO TO BAKERSFIELD!! O wait, I'm already going there... hmm let's go to South Cali... or even better.. HOTH! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts