23rd of March 2020! Disney Dream 4 night cruise! Sadly, we had to cancel.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We had to cancel..I hope you have a great time!

Come here to talk about the cruise!

Bobbi:wave:

Last edited:
Unfortunately...we had to cancel.

If you are interested in that, great. Someone may organize a more general FE, but they have not yet.

Around January next year, I would as everyone interested to send me a conversation with specifics, cabin number, how many in cabin, if there are any allergies. I usually keep the groups between 6-11 cabins. I would close the group around Feb 15, to give people a chance to buy.

If interested, just mention here. I will keep a running list.

Interest in Local Candy/Snack Exchange
bobbiwoz

Last edited:

Hi- I would like to do this. Is this just for snacks or can we include small gifts?

Hi- I would like to do this. Is this just for snacks or can we include small gifts?

:welcome:

If you are OK with not getting a gift from everyone, it would be OK. Also, there may be someone organizing a more typical Fish Extender Experience, and so that may be more what you want. Sometimes, we have gotten and given small gifts with our treats, but it is not necessary.

We give enough for the cabin to share. I do ask about allergies and everyone will be aware if there are any.

ok-I've never done one. So I'm interested to find out what everyone does. Snacks sound fun. We are from Chicago so maybe Garrett's popcorn!

ok-I've never done one. So I'm interested to find out what everyone does. Snacks sound fun. We are from Chicago so maybe Garrett's popcorn!
We just did an internet order of Garrett’s popcorn to our Houston Family for Valentines Day!

In the past we have been given flavored popcorn from a place in FL!

So

Interest in a Local Candy/Snack Fish Exchange
Patty C
bobbiwoz
Jillian G

There’s plenty of time for others to sign up!

:)

I just impulsively booked this cruise this morning. Not sure it will hold up but here’s to hoping!

Just found this link.. folks and I are going. Starting in DW before heading out to cruise. Dad has never cruised before, this will be my 2nd (1st one on DCL) and mom's 3rd cruise. We are celebrating their 50th anniversary and my birthday. I'm in charge of planning everything. I just want this to be a lifetime cruise for them. Any suggestions? We're doing late dinner and on deck 9. Not sure what we'll do in the port or Castaway.

Also, not sure we'll do the fish extender yet or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter