24 hour gas station off 417

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
I have a flight that leaves at 6:05 am out of MCO and will need to refill the rental car before I turn it in - the Speedway I usually stop at isn’t open 24 hrs so I need some place else. I have a Toyota Corolla rented, could I get by with filling it up at Disney and driving it to the airport? I know that I am supposed to have a receipt from 10 miles away but have never been asked when turning a car at Dollars

They ask for a gas receipt? I have never in my life been asked for a gas receipt. We filled our mini-van at a 7-11 this summer, I think near the entrance to DTD. No issue. Didn't rent through Dollar this time though.

They have never asked for a receipt but they if they do it has to be within 10 miles of the airport

We always use Wawa on South Semoran Blvd - open 24 hours - no price-gouging on gas prices - right outside the airport

We always use Wawa on South Semoran Blvd - open 24 hours - no price-gouging on gas prices - right outside the airport
But it's north of the airport. You have drive thru the airport to the north exit, and then a few blocks to WaWa.

There's a 24-hr Racetrac south of the Landstar exit on 417. You'll need some quarters for the unattended exit toll.

https://goo.gl/maps/2znrgf7gmM42

There is also a 7-11 gas station at the Landstar exit that is 24 hrs. Get off 417 turn right and 1/4 mile down the road on the right is the 7-11 and on the left is the Racetrac. Landstar exit is the last exit on 417 before getting to the airport.

If you're staying at or very close to Disney, just fill it up really good the night before and you should be fine.

I'm a local and rent cars from MCO fairly regularly ....

If you fill at WDW and top it off .. or in other words DON'T try to cheap it .... You'll be fine.

(auto shut off is FINE ... no need to over fill)

IME they turn on the car and if the needle reads 'full' you are good to go.
a HAIR low and stand by ...... THEN you get into a discussion.

Top off at WDW with auto shut off and I doubt you'll have a problem

when I NEED to fill, I use the WAWA on Sem'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter