<24 hour trip - question about seeing fireworks w/o park ticket

sah95

DIS Veteran
I will be at ASMu for 1 night (Oct. 22). I will arrive around 3:30pm & leave early on Oct. 23. I won't be purchasing a park ticket. I hoped to watch MK fireworks from the Poly but after looking at the schedule there are no fireworks at MK on Oct. 22. Are there other places outside of the parks to see the fireworks from Epcot or HS?

Last edited:
That's a Halloween Party night. There will still be fireworks, just not Happily Ever After. I like to watch from the grass at GF.
I thought the same thing, but the Halloween party isn’t listed on the calendar on the wdw website. It is for the 21st.

I haven't done this, but I've seen people waiting to see Epcot fireworks on the bridge connecting Boardwalk to the walkway to the IG.

There are no AK fireworks as a courtesy to the animals.

The bridge overlooking Epcot can get crowded some nights, and the view is a bit obscured, but it is a good option! If the timing works out with the parks, you can then walk around behind the Boardwalk going towards Hollywood Studios, and see some of those fireworks as well. We've done that before, but we got lucky that night because HS fireworks were still going on after Epcot's.

I have watched fireworks twice from the dock at the Transportation and Ticket Center. When there is no boat there, the cast members will often let people onto the platform Itself; otherwise you can stay back behind the gate. They pipe in the music there and the fireworks look enormous in perspective with the castle. The reflections over the water are beautiful too. I highly recommend this spot at least once for anyone who enjoys fireworks.

I have watched fireworks twice from the dock at the Transportation and Ticket Center. When there is no boat there, the cast members will often let people onto the platform Itself; otherwise you can stay back behind the gate. They pipe in the music there and the fireworks look enormous in perspective with the castle. The reflections over the water are beautiful too. I highly recommend this spot at least once for anyone who enjoys fireworks.
This is across the lake, right? Near the parking lot? Thanks!!

This is across the lake, right? Near the parking lot? Thanks!!

Yes! And if you want to preview how it will look and see if it‘s worth staking a spot there, here‘s someone‘s video of it. While you definitely shouldn‘t miss watching the show inside the park, this is a MAGICAL and underrated way to watch. See how huge the fireworks look from here!

Last edited:
Yes! And if you want to preview how it will look and see if it‘s worth staking a spot there, here‘s someone‘s video of it. While you definitely shouldn‘t miss watching the show inside the park, this is a MAGICAL and underrated way to watch. See how huge the fireworks look from here!
wow - this perspective is amazing! That's for sharing the video :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter