240 points for rent $15 pp- SSR is home resort, Jan UY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Points to use, must be used by 1/31/21.

Would prefer to rent all (or most) all at once, so if you want a 2/3 BR or a longer stay or Christmas week, I should have enough points to take care of you.

But I am definitely willing to consider any size rentals. PM me if you are interested.
Fort Wilderness Cabin Dec 16-19. Let me know if avail

Fort Wilderness Cabin Dec 16-19. Let me know if avail

Fort Wilderness cabin is not a DVC property. I am not sure if they are allowing using points for non-DVC properties at this time.

But, it's pretty cost prohibitive. 32 points a night for the cabin is what it starts at, which would be $480, and I'm pretty certain you'd be able to get it cheaper directly through Disney.

Looking for October 2021 BCV or BWV two(2) studios. Or other resorts that may be available. Even September would be good. PM me

Hi! 4 adults looking for a 1 bedroom at Boulder Ridge 12/14-12/19.

Can be flexible with dates around that time, or other 1 bedroom options.

Thanks!

Hi! 4 adults looking for a 1 bedroom at Boulder Ridge 12/14-12/19.

Can be flexible with dates around that time, or other 1 bedroom options.

Thanks!

There is a 1 BR at Boulder Ridge open for these exact dates. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you still have points? Looking for Old Key West standard or Saratoga 12/4-12/7. I believe it’s 36-39 points. I can book this evening.

Do you still have points? Looking for Old Key West standard or Saratoga 12/4-12/7. I believe it’s 36-39 points. I can book this evening.

Both are available, as is the Preferred rooms at SSR for 45. Yes, I have points I can rent you.

looking for any resort at Disney world for 6 people, 3 adults, 3 teens. Dec 27th-Jan 2nd. What do you have? Cheapest points would be preferred. Not sure if I can pm yet!

looking for any resort at Disney world for 6 people, 3 adults, 3 teens. Dec 27th-Jan 2nd. What do you have? Cheapest points would be preferred. Not sure if I can pm yet!

So unfortunately, for your number in your travel party, your options are a bit limited. You would either need a 2 BR or you could do 2 Studios, which would be the cheaper option. Studios for that time period start at 114 points; 2 BRs start at 305.

I don't really have enough points for the 2 BR, nor for 2 studios. I could rent you 1 Studio, if you wanted to find someone else to rent you the other.

Not that I want to turn you off DVC, but at that point, you may be better off checking the Art of Animation family suites....which would be tight quarters for 3 adults and 3 teens, but it would technically sleep everyone. Or you might check out a couple of rooms at Pop Century or CBR (on the Skyliner, which is a bonus).

So unfortunately, for your number in your travel party, your options are a bit limited. You would either need a 2 BR or you could do 2 Studios, which would be the cheaper option. Studios for that time period start at 114 points; 2 BRs start at 305.

I don't really have enough points for the 2 BR, nor for 2 studios. I could rent you 1 Studio, if you wanted to find someone else to rent you the other.

Not that I want to turn you off DVC, but at that point, you may be better off checking the Art of Animation family suites....which would be tight quarters for 3 adults and 3 teens, but it would technically sleep everyone. Or you might check out a couple of rooms at Pop Century or CBR (on the Skyliner, which is a bonus).
OK thank you so much for the info, do the studios just have one bed and a pull out sofa none of them have two beds with a sofa? We have some teenagers that could sleep on the floor or a pull out no problem. Not sure if that’s allowed or not

OK thank you so much for the info, do the studios just have one bed and a pull out sofa none of them have two beds with a sofa? We have some teenagers that could sleep on the floor or a pull out no problem. Not sure if that’s allowed or not

No....the maximum a studio would sleep would be 5. Old Key West has two beds but no sofa. And, a few of the other resorts have a sofa bed and a pullout single bed under the TV.

Riviera would have a Murphy bed and pullout, but that's about the closest you'd get to an actual bed and not a sofa bed.

But, in any case, Disney (and the fire code) will not allow more occupants in the room than it (officially) sleeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter