Take care of yourself, C. Ann! The lake will still be there another weekend.

C.Ann, sorry you can't go to the lake but It is probably wise not to go if you are unsure of how hot it will be. I hope your doctor can help you feel better than you have been recently and please remember to try to take care of yourself. Don't you worry about replying to posts lately as you do have so much going on for you right now. {{{hugs}}} and prayers for you, your DH and your dog.

C. Ann...do not worry about responding right now..You have to take care of you and DH. I am sorry about not going to the lake. Maybe next weekend? Hugs sweetie...please take care of yourself.

Sorry your unable to go to the lake this weekend, but it probably is for the best. I hope the doctor can help you with whatever is causing you that pain. Continued prayers for you and your dh and doggie. :)

Take care of yourself. There will be time to post after everything settles down. :)

Carol, you've had so many posts, that I haven't really replied to any of them, but I have read them and I am constantly thinking of you and putting you in my prayers. They say God never gives you more than you can handle, but sometimes you have to wonder, WHAT THE HECK is God THINKING? Can't he pick on someone else for a while???

Any way, it's important to put yourself first now. You aren't going to do anyone any good if you're not in good shape. You have to take care of yourself before you can take care of anyone else.

Don't forget to find a couple of minutes for "you".

We'll be thinking of you today. Glad you are going to the doctor. You have to take care of yourself as well as DH.

Take care C.Ann :D

WHAT THE HECK is God THINKING? Can't he pick on someone else for a while???

Trust me, there's plenty of hardships to go around. I once heard a minister on Christian radio say his most important learning from all his years in ministy (decades) was the realization that nothing in life, good OR bad, ever came to him but what came through the hands of God first. That statement always centers me on days when I don't think the left foot can make it in front of the right.

And C. Ann, it sounds as though you need to rest more. Just the pressure from a recent hospitalization is enough to sap your energy and make you sick. Let the house go, ask those neighbors for meals, don't do one thing more than you have to. And consider Cod liver oil/omega 3 capsules to boost that immune system.

Glad to hear things are coming along.

I'm praying that the doctor will know what is wrong and have you healed in no time. The lake will still be there next weekend, so take care of yourself now. {{{hugs}}}

Hope the doctor can rid you of your discomfort. Keep us posted okay?

Maybe not going to the lake this weekend is a blessing in disguise. After all, wasn't it just less than a week ago that your DH was in the ICU?

I think you should maybe just relax, take it easy, enjoy the weekend, no pressures, and take care of yourself as well. JMHO.

Hope you feel better soon!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Hope the doctor can fix you right up!

Sorry to hear that you're not heading out to the lake... hope things go well for ya!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter