C.Ann

<font color=green>We'll remember when...<br><font

Oh my, please hang in there. After all you've been through, it's no wonder that something had to give. I'm going to be gone for the next week so I'm sending extra strong good wishes. I hope that you're OK and yup, enough is enough!

Big big {{{HUGS}}} to you C.Ann. I know this is exaclty what you didn't need! Just do what the doctors tell you. I hope it is nothing serious at all. You are in my prayers. Please take care of yourself!!! More {{{hugs}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I agree with the others this isn't what you need now, BUT please take care of yourself. Let us know what happens we care about you.

BIG{{{HUGS}}}

You certainly did NOT need this right now, C.Ann. Please take care of yourself and keep us updated.
{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

Well, C.Ann, at least this didn't surface last week. Now, do what you're told. (I know, medical tests are no fun.) Take care.

Please do as the doc orders!! Take care of yourself!! (((((Hugs)))))

Like everyone has said, please do as the doctor says. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Poor dear! As if you don't already have enough on your plate.

Please take care, C. Ann! Keep us posted on how you are doing.

C. Ann
OK girlfriend, I want you to go outside right now, take a deep breath and BLOW really hard to push that big old dark cloud that seems to be hanging over your household right now.. ;)

ah I wish life were that easy, I know you do too. P&PD sent your way expecially for you.
Take Care,
Joan

Hope the gynecologist can figure out what the problem is, sorry your pain meds aren't helping :(

C. Ann~
You definitely do not need this now but you need to take of yourself... Here are prayers and *PD* not only for good results but for a few less stressed days for you!!

Please, please follow through on the tests.

Yes, they are not fun, especially when you have everything else to deal with, but you need to do this, ASAP. Especially if they wanted to admit you.

Keep us informed . . .

So sorry, C.Ann, to hear of this latest bothering you. My prayers are with you, please let us know how it progresses.

Good Luck with the tests, C.Ann. You are going through so much right now. You need alot of {{{HUGS}}}! Hope you are feeling better soon!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter