((((((((((((((((((C.Ann)))))))))))))))))))))

Prayers are going up that your tests come back okay and that you feel better quickly.

Im really sorry youre having such a tough summer.
I dread seeing your posts - things are not going well for you.
Hope things start looking better. Hang in there.

Oh no, C.Ann:(
Here's {{{{HUGS}}}} for you & hope this is resolved quickly.

C. Ann, I'm am so sorry you are going through this! Please take care of yourself. I hope they are able to find the cause of the pain and get it taken care of! (((((HUGS)))))

CAnn I am so sorry to hear you are going through all this right now. With every thing you have been going through the past couple of weeks, you sure do not need this, but continue with the testing.

Sometimes when we are stressed to our limits, our body takes over and tell us there is something wrong. Something, we might have overlooked if we were not so stressed. Find out what this pain is.

OH C.Ann,
My heart aches for the suffering you and your family have had to go through lately.
Prayers and positive thoughts for you as you overcome yet another issue.
Hang in there.

Hi C.Ann. Did they check for any urinary problems? Sorry to be so forward asking that, but sometimes they mimic gynecological problems. Anyway, after I had my hysterectomy, none of the narcotics seemed to really help the pain, all they did was make me nauseous and dizzy. What helped more than anything was ibuprofen. Then my urologist prescribed Celebrex and that really worked. If I were you I'd stay off the Lortabs. You need to be especially alert with all that's going on right now. Did the ER recommend seeing a urologist? Did they do a pelvic ultrasound while you were in the ER? If they did an abdominal xray and that didn't show anything, then maybe a CT scan or ultrasound would. Also, perhaps the pain is intestinal in nature. Have you had any GI tests lately? Just trying to think of possible causes for your pain. Hope you feel better soon. BTW, how's your DH doing?

{{{{Hugs}}}} C.Ann. Please take care of yourself!

Geeesh. :( Please be sure to get the tests done, and to follow your doctors orders.

Oh dear!! Go to the doctor and let us know when you find something out!! {{HUGS}}

Oh, C.Ann, I'm so sorry you're having to deal with so much at one time. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.
{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Just re-affirming what so many have said C.Ann, you have to take care of yourself also. Keep us informed.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

and here's some sunshine for you

:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Hang in there and please take care of yourself.

I hope the doctors can find out was is causing your pain and fix it!

{{{hugs}}}

Oh my goodness C. Ann - I am sending you a huge
{{{{{HUG}}}}} .

Take good care of yourself. Keep us posted on how everyone is feeling. Remember we are all thinking of you!!!

I 've been thinking about you! Please let us know what the next dr. says.

I am so sorry you have to deal with so much at one time. Please take care:(

For heaven's sake! What else could happen? You need to write a book when this is over! ;)

Keep your chin up and do have those tests. I'd have a sub for home in mind just in case the pain gets worse and I had to return to the hospital.

Hope your DH is doing well. Keep us informed. Sounds like we all need to blow a cloud of pixie dust your way.

I feel so bad for you, having to go thru all of this!!:(

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you, C.Ann

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} My goodness what else can go wrong this summer? Do you keep a journal? I think you could almost write a book about the things that keep on happening to you this summer. I am keeping you and your family in my prayers! HUGS again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!