CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am looking for 5 or 7 nights starting 3/13/20 for 1BR at BWV, but open to other resorts. Thank you

I'm happy to tell you that a 1 bedroom is available for that date and a week span which would be 271 pts for the garden/pool view available. 5 nights would be 197 pts.
Also, a week is available at OKW 222 pts, Animal Kingdom Jambo house standard view 228 pts, Savanna view 271 pts, and Boulder Ridge 271 pts. If you are interested or have other questions, please PM me. To make the reservation, I would need names of all guests (gender and ages of children), primary contact address, phone, and email. I can also arrange magical express and/or meal plans, if needed. PLEASE decide asap as dates available go quickly. Have a magical day!

I'll be happy to check availability. Please tell me what month you're looking for.
I checked the resorts you requested and all the other resorts as well in the timespan you suggested. The only dates available anywhere are the 6th and 7th. Those 2 dates are available at Boardwalk, but that's all that's there. OKW has 4 nights (6-10) 116 pts for a 2 bedroom and a 1 bedroom 3 nights (5-8) 63 pts; Saratoga has 4 nights in a 1 bedroom (4-8) 93 pts and Kidani village, Savanna view, has 1 bedroom for 2 nights (5-7) 58 pts. Hope you find this helpful. Please let me know if I can be of further help. And, if you decide you want to book something, please PM me with all guests names (children gender and ages) main contact with address, phone, and email. Thank you

Hello, Is there any availability for a 1br or larger unit at any Disney World resort Dec 8-14? We'd have 5 adults and 1 child.
Thanks!

Hello, Is there any availability for a 1br or larger unit at any Disney World resort Dec 8-14? We'd have 5 adults and 1 child.
Thanks!
No, I'm so sorry, but the most I'm seeing is 1 night at various locations. A one bedroom will only sleep 5, but I looked at that and 2 as well as 3 bedrooms.

You can try posting on here by simply putting a few words down until you get to 10 and that may work.

Thanks I will. I have enough posts, but still not seeing an option to PM. Can you PM me yet? I am ready to book the 2/7-2/14 week at Saratoga if it is still available.

Last edited:
That time of year is very busy due to races etc.; however, I was able to find a week in a studio at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Savanna view for 123 pts. If interested, PLEASE PM me names of all guests (age & gender of child), Primary contact including address, phone, and email asap. This week won't last long. We can add magical express and/or meal plan later, if needed.

yahoo address didn't work, so I tried comcast.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

Hi! Would these points work at Aulani in Hawaii? Looking to rent for October 27 to Oct 29.

I'm sorry to bother you again, but is there anything available from 12/21-23 instead? (We were looking for a studio in one of the WL DVC properties, but I know that is a long shot.) Thank you so much for checking!

Hello There I am looking for a week at any studio 3 adults one child in january or early February. Is there anything available that you can see? Thanks so much

I've just been told to refer you to the following
When you have a potential renter with fewer than 10 posts, you might direct them to this thread pinned at the top of the DVC Rent/Trade Board - HOW TO USE the Conversation System (PM) on the DVC Rent/Trade Board-10 POSTS REQUIRED

They must be registered for at least 24 hours and have ta least 10 posts. Posts made on the Rent/Trade board will not add to their post count.
and that posting on this page 10 times will not help. Sorry Pat

yahoo address didn't work, so I tried comcast.
I don’t use either of those platforms. I am still trying to keep posting to enable the PM function. I am interested in going forward with the Saratoga- how many points?

Last edited:
I don’t use either of those platforms. I am still trying to keep posting to enable the PM function. I am interested in going forward with the AK studio 2/7-2/14
Those dates are no longer available. So sorry. The only thing I'm seeing available now is Saratoga Feb 7-14

I'm sorry to bother you again, but is there anything available from 12/21-23 instead? (We were looking for a studio in one of the WL DVC properties, but I know that is a long shot.) Thank you so much for checking!
Absolutely nothing for those dates. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter