CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Would these points work at Aulani in Hawaii? Looking to rent for October 27 to Oct 29.
Yes, these points will work at Aulani. You didn't mention what type of room you wanted, but a studio is not available and a 1 bedroom is available for 100 pts. for the 2 nights. You would have to message me with the names of guests, childrens' gender and ages, primary contact, address, phone, and email.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

Looking to rent points Checking in March 15th- and checking out either March 20th or 21st. If you could possible give me pricing for both a 1 bedroom and a 2 bedroom as the other couple isn't sure they are joining us just yet. Thank you.

Looking to rent points Checking in March 15th- and checking out either March 20th or 21st. If you could possible give me pricing for both a 1 bedroom and a 2 bedroom as the other couple isn't sure they are joining us just yet. Thank you.
[/QTUOTE]
This is what's available at this time: $16 per point - OKW 1 bedr 182 pts, 2 bedr 248 pts; Animal Kingdom 1 bedr 194, 2 bedr 311; Baytower 1 bedr 253 pts; Boardwalk 228 for 1 bedr and Boulder Ridge 1 bedr 228 pts. That is for March 15 checking out on the 21st.

Yes, these points will work at Aulani. You didn't mention what type of room you wanted, but a studio is not available and a 1 bedroom is available for 100 pts. for the 2 nights. You would have to message me with the names of guests, childrens' gender and ages, primary contact, address, phone, and email.
Thank you so much!

Thank you! I am looking for a Studio. Any chance they have one for Oct 24 to Oct 26 instead? A one bedroom is a little too big for us since there is only two of us.

I should get my ability PM after 7:40 today, if Saratoga is still available I’ll take it. Please advise what we need to do next.
I should get my ability PM after 7:40 today, if Saratoga is still available I’ll take it. Please advise what we need to do next.
You would need to PM me your guests (children gender and age), primary contact with address, phone, and email. I would then see if Saratoga is still available, then book it. When I get the confirmation, I would send that to you and you would then Paypal me payment.

You would need to PM me your guests (children gender and age), primary contact with address, phone, and email. I would then see if Saratoga is still available, then book it. When I get the confirmation, I would send that to you and you would then Paypal me payment.
Thank you for all your patience helping me through the process. As soon as I can PM I will send you the information and hopefully it will still be available.

Thank you so much!

Thank you! I am looking for a Studio. Any chance they have one for Oct 24 to Oct 26 instead? A one bedroom is a little too big for us since there is only two of us.
Sorry, there are no studios available for those dates.

I'm happy to tell you that a 1 bedroom is available for that date and a week span which would be 271 pts for the garden/pool view available. 5 nights would be 197 pts.
Also, a week is available at OKW 222 pts, Animal Kingdom Jambo house standard view 228 pts, Savanna view 271 pts, and Boulder Ridge 271 pts. If you are interested or have other questions, please PM me. To make the reservation, I would need names of all guests (gender and ages of children), primary contact address, phone, and email. I can also arrange magical express and/or meal plans, if needed. PLEASE decide asap as dates available go quickly. Have a magical day!
Thank you for the information. I am not able to PM yet (I read I need to make at least 10 posts). Do you know if the Riviera Resorts will be available for my dates? Thanks again!

Im looking to transfer 100 pts to my DVC account, do you still have points availible???Thanks in advance

dean

We are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for 1 night on October 3. (2 adults. 2 children) Is there any availability?

Im looking to transfer 100 pts to my DVC account, do you still have points availible???Thanks in advance

dean
Can't transfer that many points but I could make an adjoining reservation and then it can be linked with the one you make

Hello! I am looking for 5 or 7 nights starting 3/13/20 for 1BR at BWV, but open to other resorts. Thank you

I checked on Riviera, the 13th, 14th and 15th are available totalling 179 pts. BUT the 10th, 11th, and 12th are also available at 53 pts per night. 16th on are booked.
If you're interested, I would book today, as this won't last.

We are looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for 1 night on October 3. (2 adults. 2 children) Is there any availability?
I can book a 1 bedroom at the following: Boardwalk 29 pts; Bay Tower Lakeview 33 pts. If you would like to book, please let me know asap by PM with names of guests (children gender and ages) primary contact including address, phone, and email

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter