CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry but the only thing available during that timeframe is 2 nights at either OKW or Saratoga in a 1 bedroom. No studios anywhere
Would it be possible to do that contiguously? ie stay 2 days at okw, followed by 2 days at Saratoga ect?

Would it be possible to do that contiguously? ie stay 2 days at okw, followed by 2 days at Saratoga ect?
I don't see why not. We'd just make 2 reservations for 2 days at each place. I would stay at OKW first since it's avail 20-23 and then move to Saratoga which is avail 20-25. Our OKW was just refurbished and is great. Saratoga is being done now.
If you decide to do this, PLEASE do soon as these dates will disappear. I would need a PM with names (children ages and gender)primary contact, address, phone and email.
By the way OKW is 10 pts ea. night; Saratoga is 11 pts ea. night except the 25th (Fri) is 14 pts.

I don't see why not. We'd just make 2 reservations for 2 days at each place. I would stay at OKW first since it's avail 20-23 and then move to Saratoga which is avail 20-25. Our OKW was just refurbished and is great. Saratoga is being done now.
If you decide to do this, PLEASE do soon as these dates will disappear. I would need a PM with names (children ages and gender)primary contact, address, phone and email.
By the way OKW is 10 pts ea. night; Saratoga is 11 pts ea. night except the 25th (Fri) is 14 pts.
I might add that in order to PM, you must post according the the rules 10 times: You must have a minimum of ten (10) posts and be registered for 24 hours in order to use this system. We would encourage you to go to our Technical Support/Test Forum where you can reach that minimum. Please do not do so in the rental threads on this board as those posts will not count towards the required minimum. Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will NOT be an immediate response to the 10th post.
This is a rule on the boards, but it can be done quickly on that Tech Support /Test Forum.

Pat

The dates I am looking for is between 13-20 Oct.

Okay, Saratoga is open 1 bedroom 10/14 and 10/15 at 30 pts ea. night; OKW is avail 1 bedr 10/15-10/16. so that's only 3 nights but can be done

Okay, Saratoga is open 1 bedroom 10/14 and 10/15 at 30 pts ea. night; OKW is avail 1 bedr 10/15-10/16. so that's only 3 nights but can be done
Disney is very good at moving your luggage from one resort to another is you wished to change. There's no charge, just call bell services the day before to set up and they will make the move for you.

Sorry I can't help with that, but I just checked again, and there's nothing else, so sorry
By the way, there is Saratoga 14th and OKW the 16th, so the dates you would need are the 13th and then 17-20 and there is nothing

Hi, I am looking for any week after in December after the 12th at any resort. Must sleep 5. Thank you
This is the best I could find, not much: 6 nights 15th-21st Saratoga 186 pts; Kidani studio 15th 16 pts, then 3 nights Jambo 1 bedroom Savanna 16th-19th 93 pts; and, if you wanted another move Saratoga for the 1 bedr .
I will say Disney is very good about moving people.
So let me know. If you're interested, please book soon as these will fill up.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.
LOOKING FOR ANYTHING AVAILABLE November 17 to 18th 2 adults. standard if possible. thanks.

LOOKING FOR ANYTHING AVAILABLE November 17 to 18th 2 adults. standard if possible. thanks.
Absolutely no studios; OKW 1 bedr 24 pts 1 nite; Boardwalk garden 1 bedr 1 nite 29 pts; and Saratoga 1 bedr 1 nite 26 pts

Hello there! (love your pic!) I am interested in a studio for May 1-May 8, can wiggle a bit on the dates. Looking for BLT or BWV, but open to any studio available. thank you in advance for checking!

Hello there! (love your pic!) I am interested in a studio for May 1-May 8, can wiggle a bit on the dates. Looking for BLT or BWV, but open to any studio available. thank you in advance for checking!
I couldn't book this until a wk from Tuesday (can only book there reservations starting April 22 or 23, 24), but I will tell you at BLT Lakeview) entire last wk of April and all of May are open for a studio and BWV starting Apr. 24 and all of May are open. BWV garden is less points. If you change your dates or want to wait, I would love to book for you

I couldn't book this until a wk from Tuesday (can only book there reservations starting April 22 or 23, 24), but I will tell you at BLT Lakeview) entire last wk of April and all of May are open for a studio and BWV starting Apr. 24 and all of May are open. BWV garden is less points. If you change your dates or want to wait, I would love to book for you
Thank you for your quick response! I will let you know over the next few days.

We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.
Looking to rent nov 28-30. No preference dates are what matters to us. Please let me know if something available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!