CLOSED ----- OKW PTS AVAILABLE FOR RENT $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkicinski

54 years of marriage
We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru end of Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru end of April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

Last edited:
We have points good at OKW 11 months out (presently, that's thru mid Aug. 2020) and at any other resort at Disney, 7 months out (presently, thru mid April 2020). They rent for $16 a point. We have been very happy DVC members since 1993 and promise to give you a wonderful rental experience! Also VERY familiar with the area and can give you helpful info for your Disney stay. We have references upon request since we have rented many times and guarantee fast service. Payment is by paypal in full at time of confirmation. Please include resort (and possible options), type of unit wanted, plus check in - check out dates for us to check availability. I will try my very best to get you what you want. We have access to ALL dates available from Disney resorts. PM us for fastest service.

Hello
Would love to stay at a DVC resort from Jan 5 to Jan 8th
Looking for a Studio room at any DVC resort

Hello
Would love to stay at a DVC resort from Jan 5 to Jan 8th
Looking for a Studio room at any DVC resort
Sorry, no studios available for those 3 nights; however, you do have a couple of options, one bedroom on the 5th and then moving over to a studio for the 6th and 7th available at OKW, Saratoga, OR a 1 bedroom for all 3 nights at OKW, Saratoga, Boardwalk or Kidani Village (Animal Kingdom). Disney will move your luggage from one accommodation to the other if you chose to stay in a 1 bedroom and then a studio. Do let me know asap if you're interested.

We are looking for a 1BR that sleeps 5 for 2/28/20-3/8/20, any availability? Thanks!

Hi—need a transfer of just 10 points for a March 2020 reservation... we’re a little short! Can you help?

Hi looking to purchase 82 points during Mar 11-15 for 2 adult and 2 kids in Animal Kingdom Villa for studio room Savanna view.

We are looking for a 1BR that sleeps 5 for 2/28/20-3/8/20, any availability? Thanks!
There is availability at several places for those dates: Old Key West 294 pts; Bay Lake (lake view) 397 pts; Grand Floridian 450 pts; Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard view) 296 pts; Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom (standard view) 296 pts, (Savanna view) 354 pts.
If you're interested,please PM me with names of all guests (ages & gender of children) address, phone, and email of primary contact. I can make magical express reservations and dining plans, if needed, as well.
And, I might add that dates fill up fast, so I can't promise these locations will be available until I book them..

Hi looking to purchase 82 points during Mar 11-15 for 2 adult and 2 kids in Animal Kingdom Villa for studio room Savanna view.

Jambo House at Animal Kingdom Lodge does not have all the dates you requested; however, Kidani Village at Animal Kingdom does with a Savanna view at 82 pts.
If you are interested, please book asap as these rooms will disappear quickly. PM me with names of all guests (gender and ages of children) primary contact person with address, phone and email info for that person. If you want magical express and/or meal plan that can be added later.

Hi, I'm hoping there is something available for the following:

Boulder Ridge (preferred) or Copper Creek
12/20/19-12/22/19
Studio (preferred), 1 BR maybe okay

Thank you very much!

(Also, I know my posting history on here doesn't appear to be very long, but I had an earlier account under just plain "mechteach" - I tried to recover the login information about that, but couldn't do so, and then created this new account. https://www.disboards.com/members/mechteach.186510/)

Hi, I'm hoping there is something available for the following:

Boulder Ridge (preferred) or Copper Creek
12/20/19-12/22/19
Studio (preferred), 1 BR maybe okay

Thank you very much!

(Also, I know my posting history on here doesn't appear to be very long, but I had an earlier account under just plain "mechteach" - I tried to recover the login information about that, but couldn't do so, and then created this new account. https://www.disboards.com/members/mechteach.186510/)
Sorry to tell you the most I was able to find anywhere on the grounds was one night. Maybe next time

Hello There I am looking for a week at any studio 3 adults one child in january or early February. Is there anything available that you can see? Thanks so much

Hello There I am looking for a week at any studio 3 adults one child in january or early February. Is there anything available that you can see? Thanks so much
That time of year is very busy due to races etc.; however, I was able to find a week in a studio at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Savanna view for 123 pts. If interested, PLEASE PM me names of all guests (age & gender of child), Primary contact including address, phone, and email asap. This week won't last long. We can add magical express and/or meal plan later, if needed.

That time of year is very busy due to races etc.; however, I was able to find a week in a studio at Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Savanna view for 123 pts. If interested, PLEASE PM me names of all guests (age & gender of child), Primary contact including address, phone, and email asap. This week won't last long. We can add magical express and/or meal plan later, if needed.

Forgot to mention the week was Feb 7-14

I was looking for a 1 bedroom with walkway to parks(getting a stroller on/off the busses can be a bit of a pain, so like Bay lake or boardwalk) from around the 4th to the 10th-the starting date is flexible. Can you tell me what might be available then? Btw, we would be willing to room hop once in that span. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello! I am looking for 5 or 7 nights starting 3/13/20 for 1BR at BWV, but open to other resorts. Thank you

I was looking for a 1 bedroom with walkway to parks(getting a stroller on/off the busses can be a bit of a pain, so like Bay lake or boardwalk) from around the 4th to the 10th-the starting date is flexible. Can you tell me what might be available then? Btw, we would be willing to room hop once in that span. Thanks
I'll be happy to check availability. Please tell me what month you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!