24th Oct 2011 WP/Narcoossee

Nommi

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone,

Back in early 2009, I started a Planning Journal for my October 2011 wedding to my wonderful man, Chris. At the time, the wedding seemed a million years away. I felt like it was never going to arrive or actually was never going to happen - and to be honest I think most my family and friends felt the same way.

However... it did happen!

On 24th Oct of this year, we married in the Wedding Pavilion, had a reception at Narcoossee's and then had an amazing dessert party. I can honestly say it was one of the best days of my life! I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have given me advice, eased any anxieties and been so helpful over the past two years!

I also wanted to share with you a few of our pictures from the day. We were lucky to have the wonderful Misty Miotto and her lovely husband Neilio for our day and we are SO estatic with the pics!

So please check out our little slideshow!

http://animoto.com/play/FZNGxvKCuKD27YYL9DBFTw?utm_content=main_link

and to those of you who are still waiting for your big day, enjoy! I promise you are gonna have a blast!! :thumbsup2

Beautiful Naomi - What a stunning princess you were!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!

Wow that slideshow got me all teared up! Amazing! You looked so beautiful!!

Can I ask, what was the weather like in October? As we've teachers in our wedding party, our wedding has to be in school hols and I was considering October half term (I'm a UK bride). And I'm guessing October would be cheaper than May!

Tracey x

Beautiful Naomi - What a stunning princess you were!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!!

everything is stunning!

Wow that slideshow got me all teared up! Amazing! You looked so beautiful!!

Can I ask, what was the weather like in October? As we've teachers in our wedding party, our wedding has to be in school hols and I was considering October half term (I'm a UK bride). And I'm guessing October would be cheaper than May!

Tracey x

Thanks ladies! I can't believe it was almost 6 months ago, time really flies!

Tracey - I know it was a long time ago that you asked the above question, but just to let you know that the weather was wondeful, not humid and uncomfortable, hot enough to feel like you're in Florida but cool enough to stop you from keeling over in your wedding dress! - Enjoy the planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!