25.00 gift card with 100.00 gift card, gone in three days?!

janjandis

DIS Veteran
I went to Disney Springs to purchase the gift cards and they say they are sold out. Wow, why put out a promotion like this and not have tons of cards? They never run out of the gift with purchase backpacks and beach towels.

I doubt they are out of physical gift cards, they simply hit the limit set. If people came and bought $2500 in gift cards to get $625 in free money they would sell out soon. They don't lose money when you get a free towel, but 20% off gift cards could really cut into the profits if they didn't limit it.

That's what I figure happened, people were buying huge quantities. Maybe a limit of one or two per person should have been imposed. I'm trying to find out if they will be realeasing more.

I have the opposite reaction. Of course they ran out. Those aren't going to be an unlimited supply. They aren't that stupid!
First purchasers were lucky, everyone else missed out. That's life.

When did you go? They changed the date on this deal while I was in town (ha ha ha). It was pushed to this week instead of last, if I am remembering correctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter