25 Year Old Tickets

tookydo

Disney Dame
We have a trip planned in June. My son’s girlfriend’s parents are going to join us for 3 of the 9 days. When they got married they bought 4 day non expiring park hoppers. They only used 2 days. While I know Disney will still honor the other two days, how do I go about adding them to MDE so I can book fastpasses for them when I do everyone else’s? My gut is telling me this won’t be possible as they will most likely have to present the paper tickets in person. As a side note, they are the coolest tickets that include their pictures

Last edited:
We have a trip planned in June. My son’s girlfriend’s parents are going to join us for 3 of the 9 days. When they got married they bought 4 day non expiring park hoppers. They only used 2 days. While I know Disney will still honor the other two days, how do I go about adding them to MDE so I can book fastpasses for them when I do everyone else’s? My gut is telling me this won’t be possible as they will most likely have to present the paper tickets in person. As a side note, they are the coolest tickets that include their pictures!
View attachment 384489

I'm going to go out on a limb and say without valid tickets linked to their names on your MDE, you won't be able to book FPs for them. However, I see numbers at the bottom of the tickets, maybe try inputting those to see if you can link the tickets that way. Not sure it would work, but maybe making a call to Disney and explaining to them what you did to us would help. :D

Not sure if they will help but go to a Disney Store and see what they will do for you.

Maybe, they can get you new tickets in exchange.

We did something similar a few years ago, pre-FP+. We had to go to a Guest Service window and talk to someone. It took quite a while for it all to get straightened out.

All that to say, we were able to get our passes but I don’t think we could have exchanged our tickets ahead of time. Of course, that was about 8 years ago.... maybe things have changed.

Good luck!! I hope you’re able to have someone make it happen ahead of time!

We did this just a few year's ago..We had 5 day world hoppers and had to go to guest services where they converted them. Once converted you can get FPP. They will not be able to get the FP until AFTER the conversion. What we did a few years ago was buy tickets for that trip ahead of time and prebook the FPP. Once there we converted the tickets for use on our NEXT trip. Hope that is helpful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!