250 Hilton Head Points for Rent/Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericgartner

Earning My Ears
I have a June use year with 250 points in 2004 and 120 points left from 2003. I will borrow points to cover up to 250 points. The points are 10.00 (I am sorry to say, but I am firm on the price)each no matter how many you need. I have a contract to sign between both parties and I accept paypal or cashiers check/Mo. These points can be used at any of the DVC resorts, but please keep in mind the 7 month window for outside the Hilton Head Resort.
I am typing how this will work so we can have all the information up front.
We will sign a contract for the points. I will make the reservation and once I have a confirmation for you then the money will be due within 10 days. There will not be a refund of money if you need to cancel. If you need to cancel your reservation outside of 31 days and I can get my points back without any penalties, I will refund 90% of what you paid.
Please email me at egartner@adelphia.net if you are interested. I read my email more than this post.
I live in Chardon, Ohio and I am a career Firefighter. I also like to to do transactions by phone instead of typing because I am not a very fast typer. Thanks Eric Gartner

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter