250 pts for Rent or Transfer - SSR - $15pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but as i write this there is a studio available the night of the 17th at AKL -Kidani and a studio at SSR is available the nights of the 18th & 19th.
I totally would, but my husband refuses to switch hotels during the trip. Thank you so much for checking!

Yes. SSR(39 pts), OKW(39 pts) and AKL-Kidani(51 pts). There are others that have either one or two of your desired nights available but these three are the only ones with all three nights available.

Looking to rent the grand villa at grand Floridian for one night on February 7,2019. I believe I would need to rent 135 points and see that it is available as of now. Let me know if that is something I could rent from you. Thanks

Looking to rent the grand villa at grand Floridian for one night on February 7,2019. I believe I would need to rent 135 points and see that it is available as of now. Let me know if that is something I could rent from you. Thanks
I can definitely do that if you'd like. Have you done this before and do you know all of the information I'd need to make the reservation? If not, I can run down the list for you. If you want to proceed, please send me a private message through this thread. Thank you

Tim

What are the month/UY of your points? I'm a member and might be interested in a transfer.

Thanks for the quick reply. If I needed to transfer less than 300 points, would that be okay with you?
Yes. As a matter of fact, I did a few small points reservations today. I cannot do more than 250. I will do whatever number you want.

Interested. Looking for AK (preferably Savannah view Studio) 4/6-4/8. Do you know if it's available and points required? I am new and can't DM yet.

Interested. Looking for AK (preferably Savannah view Studio) 4/6-4/8. Do you know if it's available and points required? I am new and can't DM yet.
SS
Hello. Unfortunately, there are no studios available anywhere for those nights. There are 1 bedrooms available at SSR, AKL-Kidani (yes, there is Savanna view available), and OKW. 1 bedroom at Kidani - Savanna View is 79 points. SSR and OKW are 66 Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter