Delete Thread

I feel bad you were on so long last night, just glad it wasn't me lol! I say start a new PTR :thumbsup2 I'd comment more but since I was all caught up with your new plans, I'll just say again I think you did the right thing.

I feel bad you were on so long last night, just glad it wasn't me lol! I say start a new PTR :thumbsup2 I'd comment more but since I was all caught up with your new plans, I'll just say again I think you did the right thing.

Last edited:
I have never read any of the books which might be better for enjoying things it sounds like? I felt like the show wasn't really advertised and the summary made it sound bland, but it was better than I expected. I never read the Sookie Stackhouse books but watched all of True Blood. It was a bit of a disaster the last few season which normally happens when shows run too long, but I liked it a lot for the first couple seasons.

Oh, yeah, in this case watching the shows without knowing the books will make it better. The only series of hers I don't hate the adaptation of is the Aurora Teagarden mystery movies they make for the Hallmark channel. Even though they don't stick perfectly to the books, the cheesy goodness of a Hallmark movie starring Candace Cameron makes it ok, LOL!! It's why I haven't read the Midnight Texas books yet, I want to actually like the show!

img_1463-jpg.267783

I love this picture!

And to see the new Harry Potter Christmas stuff at USO!

Yes! So you can show ME and I can see them too :rotfl2:

(after a 2 hour hold to cancel Mnsshp tickets :crazy2:

Ew.

But we are now going for 9/15-9/17 for F&W & HHN, with our actual trip moved to 12/8-12/16!
Woohoo, going during the Christmas season is so exciting!!! Plus you'll still at least have some time there next week, too :thumbsup2

Plus now we have 13 (more like 12 with flight times though) days of vacation vs 10!
YAY!!! Even with the flight situation, it'll still be 2 more than before!

And I still think we'd lose days off the trip and be stressed the whole time. And why when we could move it?
Agreed!

I was also really stressed out and just not at all excited for the trip this last week anyway, and I don't think a vacation should add stress.
No, a vacation should not add stress. I really think you made the best possible decision for these trips. I'm happy you can still have the immediate trip next week to look forward to, but have an even longer one in a few months during CHRISTMAS!!! :jumping1:

I was so worried for your trip, but I'm glad you canceled otherwise we'd ALL be worried for you while on your trip! Sorry for the 2 hour hold, that sucks.
And the good news is that we have a few days of overlap in December!! I moved our Dec trip to Dec 14-19 because I wanted to go to the Star Wars Galactic Nights event so I got tickets for that yesterday. That means we will also be there for Steve's actual birthday (18th) which is nice. I don't know where to take him yet though and he hasn't really thought about it. I'm thinking Citrico's since we really liked it this past weekend.

It's too bad you wont' be staying at the YC, where did you decide to stay? The prices for Dec are insane so we're staying at the Dolphin and I'm using points for the stay. Everything was triple the price we paid for in August and Sept. Sigh. I really liked the YC rooms, they were so comfy and new, but they definitely didn't have that Disney-theming. It's more modern and simple in design. But there will be plenty of chances to stay there again.

I think you should start a new PTR but link to the old one so everyone can read about your saga. I think it's nice to know that Disney would allow you to change everything at the last minute without penalty. :)

Have a great trip next weekend!

Wow! What a roller coaster! I missed soo much!!

I'm sorry Irma ruined your plans, but it seems like you definitely made the best decision. I'm on my way over to "watch" your new PTR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter