263 AKL Points for rent for Oct 2020 or later for $16.50 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikedvc

Earning My Ears
These are Oct 2021 Use Year points that can be used to book at AKL in Oct 2020 or later. Can be used for other resorts when within 7 months of desired date as long as desired date is Oct 2020 or later.

What would be the possibility of the villas at Grand Californian Nov 25-28th either studio for 2 adults 1 child or if you take payments 2 bedroom for 7 adults and 2 kids

What would be the possibility of the villas at Grand Californian Nov 25-28th either studio for 2 adults 1 child or if you take payments 2 bedroom for 7 adults and 2 kids
Since I don’t own that resort I have to wait until it is within 7 months to book.

Hi, is there anything available at AKL from Nov 2-7 2020? I am looking for 2 studio rooms. Thanks !

Yes. Std and Savannah available at both Jambo and Kidani for 62 or 82 points each. Are you ready to book?

thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I need to call my family to let them know this is available, and then I will get back to you ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!